• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

^How come? Give it 5 years and they could potentially be worth double what you paid.

Yeah I am really pumped for these, and am glad I was able to get them from gggt. I love my Japan nationals and am excited to pick another couple before they ever go into production.

Considering all those USDGC Rocs over the years have gone up in value wouldn't you all assume that THESE would increase too? Especially since they are First Run?

Yeah, I guess there are the McRocs, JO's and now the proto stars. All three should increase in value over the years I would assume. Some more than others of course based on color, uniqueness, stamp, etc.

I almost ordered one, but I checked a local store today and found a black 20th Anniversary E*Sanny 180 for like 15 bucks but I traded a few for it. This thing is incredibly beefy. Also, what is the story on this disc?

essentially its a flat champion rancho roc..the flatness makes it faster and less stable..traditionally champ rocs are pretty beefy/uber beefy..although the flatness gives it less glide.

O sorry! I wasn't clear, I meant the 20th Anniversary disc lol.

My bad!:doh:

O sorry! I wasn't clear, I meant the 20th Anniversary disc lol.

My bad!:doh:

My 176 gram white star 20th anny Sanny is my main mid ever since I bought it. I have a black one but have never thrown it. My black one is Eco Star so it's slightly different I think. My white one is dead nuts straight and has only gotten a little less stable over this much time and many tree dings. I love it. Very reliable. Good glide and fade at the end and can handle a lot of power. Gonna keep getting back ups for this, but it hasn't gotten too beat yet, maybe never will! I just ordered 2 Champ Roc3s so those may be my eventual backups for this.

Pre orders are up!

We are working with Innova to get our orders released as soon as possible, but the first 50 discs sold immediately and will be shipped as soon as they land on our dock. Our goal is to have all of the discs already ordered delivered in time for the holiday.

What does this mean? The site says in stock. Can I still order?

why are these all 25 dollars....

i just think we should all protest!! until i get my rainbow stamped ones!

why are these all 25 dollars....

i just think we should all protest!! until i get my rainbow stamped ones!

after GGGT changed theirs I think everyone else was like "pft, so will we". Curious what MSRP was per Innova

Also @ Fliphyzer, yes you can order, they will be in stock same time as every other retailer. Not sure why it is worded like that on the site. GGGT is also subject to the 50 max per retailer, per week, thats why the wait is getting longer and longer with them, theyve sold through a couple sets of 50 per week orders it seems, so if you order after date X, you get them later.

Last edited:
I personally have never bought from GGGT, but I will tell you I will never be doing business with them because they raised the price like that. While I understand a company trying to maximize profits, I cant imagine they aren't already making a good chunk of change on the discs. Obviously they were ok with the amount of profit they were making at $19.95 sale price....Others will have them.

Latest posts