• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

My flat AO was. I think you're better off with a Buzzz if you're the fast/straight mid type. But mild domed AOs = perfect Roc, IMO. Just like my SMRDs but they'll last forever and they're griptastic. If anyone's got a mild domed one for trade, PM me.

I also had an alarmingly huge difference in PLH between my two AOs, so I'm not surprised to see varying reports on the amount of fade. I threw my flat AO anywhere from 290-350' and it was dead straight.

Forgive me for asking, but what is PLH? Pot limit holdem? :eek:
Is the AO you're throwing pretty flat? To me, it feels like the ones with more dome are more OS. Or is that just common knowledge?

What are SMRD rocs? San Marino ??

these: SMRD = Stable Mid Range Driver

SMRD.jpg

Forgive me for asking, but what is PLH? Pot limit holdem? :eek:
Is the AO you're throwing pretty flat? To me, it feels like the ones with more dome are more OS. Or is that just common knowledge?
Parting Line Height: where the underside of the wing/rim meets the flight plate. I think PLH typically has more of an impact on stability than dome, but I was really surprised at how much straighter my flattened AO was than when it was domey. Did not expect to see such a drastic difference, and I checked the PLH, it didn't change.

Just picked one up from community, great price. Thanks for the heads up.

As for the link in the OP -- I can't believe there hasn't been any chatter about the DX bottom stamped star discs... those look sweet too. I'll definitely be getting a couple destroyers, maybe even a couple wraiths and I haven't thrown those in years.

As for the link in the OP -- I can't believe there hasn't been any chatter about the DX bottom stamped star discs... those look sweet too. I'll definitely be getting a couple destroyers, maybe even a couple wraiths and I haven't thrown those in years.
Don't throw any of those discs, so no chatter from me.

Kinda hope they go with standard stamp, but for some reason I have a bad feeling they might go with the tri-stamp seen on blizzard and Super Stingrays/King Cobras.

Communitydiscs wouldn't let me order for some reason, I emailed Justin and hopefully still get what I asked for, it was ****in silly though. It let me add them to my cart, sign in, and type my billing/shipping info in, but every time I clicked "next" the page would just refresh.

I really hope Justin was looking out for me and set my two lime greens aside:popcorn::wall:

I tried to order last night but community discs is sold out and GGGT wants 26 bucks to ship a single disc to Canada. Sent an email and waiting on a reply.

if i had to bet money, id say the new regular production Roc will look something like this:

126chsj.jpg

^^This^^
I don't really care when or from who I get it. I just want a pair in my grubby hands

Latest posts