• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Proposed Course in South Jersey Facing Opposition - Help Needed DGCR

From a safe distance, this story has great entertainment value. Sorry it's causing you guys such grief, though.

What you don't get is that there are organizations and agencies you don't even know exist working to stop this course.

Especially since you're fighting a shadowy conspiracy of massive proportions, not just a handful of zealous environmentalists.

Looks like the dude fancies himself some kind of vigilante. Expect your course to be vandalized by him or his "agencies." I suspect he's more than a little crazy, and when crazy people get passionate, they can be dangerous. Don't negotiate with crazy, but keep your guard up!

Looks like the dude fancies himself some kind of vigilante. Expect your course to be vandalized by him or his "agencies." I suspect he's more than a little crazy, and when crazy people get passionate, they can be dangerous. Don't negotiate with crazy, but keep your guard up!

Hide a trail cam near a basket. Secretly take up a collection to pay for it and figure out a good way to hide it. Catching that nut job vandalizing a basket would be one of the best things to ever happen to disc golf.

If at all possible I think we should try to get one of the baskets in the ground before all 18 go in. Let Chris vandalize it and have it recorded. That should get him banned from the park/arrested. Logistically this would be difficult but it would certainly help in the long run.

His latest post about "what we don't know" is just ridiculous on so many levels.

how is screwing with this guys email and phone going to hurt the course in any way.. it's not even illegal. he posted his info and said to contact him.

We joked about catching him vandalizing the baskets and then having him do his community service hours helping us cut down trees and finish the course!

I'm pretty sure even though the money to them seems like it's random tax money it's probably most likely under the recreation/sporting category. And if it's like big companies and corporations if they don't spend the money they lose it.

They make it seem like oh 18,000 dollars let's just blow it away.

I may be wrong with my statement, but yeah...

This may not work, but has anyone thought about bringing some baskets to the park, and a ton of discs, and introducing the community to disc golf. Get some families out there that have never heard of the sport, and get them throwing some plastic, and make sure you let the nut jobs know what you are doing , and invite them to join in the fun. People tend to fear the unknown, so show them how much fun disc golf can be. Especially get the families involved.

I would also say bring a cooler and hand out free bottles of water. Free always make a good impression

is posting a personal ad for this guy in the tranny section of craigslist illegal?

lol.. this was on their fb page for those interested

ANNOUNCEMENT

A freeholders meeting is scheduled that I have reason to believe will discuss/vote on Disc Golf Course. Please get the word out. We need a large turnout.

Freeholder Meeting

Camden County Boathouse
7050 North Park Drive
Pennsauken
Directions
Event Date and Time:
October 18, 2012 - 7:00pm

This may not work, but has anyone thought about bringing some baskets to the park, and a ton of discs, and introducing the community to disc golf. Get some families out there that have never heard of the sport, and get them throwing some plastic, and make sure you let the nut jobs know what you are doing , and invite them to join in the fun. People tend to fear the unknown, so show them how much fun disc golf can be. Especially get the families involved.

that sounds like a cool idea ^^

I bet youre a blast at parties

how is screwing with this guys email and phone going to hurt the course in any way.. it's not even illegal. he posted his info and said to contact him.

is posting a personal ad for this guy in the tranny section of craigslist illegal?

If people at the parties you attend think you're "a blast" then I'm pretty quite content not attending those parties. Heaven forbid you behave like an adult.

be a shame when some clowns show up in the middle of the afternoon with some roundup ground clear

how iacas parties with friends...

Dinner%20at%20PCA%20GA.jpg

how i party with friends...

67152_10151266037726800_530883232_n.jpg