• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Put together a disc order

jdw80550

* Ace Member *
Ok, so here's the deal, I'm ordering discs for my job. These will primarily used by middle school and high school students, but I give out about a 1/3 as marketing for my program. I've used DGA in the past because I purchased baskets from them, but it's about time to re-order.

I want to know, what would your order look like.

Key things to think about:
-Must be an order of 100-150
-Minimum of 10 discs per Mold
-No DX/Pro-D/Classic, unless it's for putters
-Must be half beginner friendly
-Must have a variety of drivers and mids, putter if you like

Help me make a good choice....

If you want beginner friendly, stick with more understable to neutral disc and stay away from high speed drivers.

leopard-best beginner disc(and it will stay in the bag years down the road)
teebird
banger gt
buzz
kc roc

Clutch
Guage
Ghost
Patriot
Rival

Magnet
Buzzz
Buzzz SS/Meteor/Comet
Xpress
XL/Tracker

Aviar
Roc
Mako
Leopard
Teebird

Warden
Truth
Fugitive (base plastic if possible)
Escape
Witness

PA4
M3
M4
F7
F3

but ya stick with the
- straight putter (smallish bead)
- slightly OS mid
- slightly US mid
- slightly US fairway
- stable to slightly OS fairway

50 DX Polecats, 50 DX Sonics, 50 ProD Rattlers oh and 50 DX Wedges.

some overmolds and neat axiom colored discs?

Many drivers are available in 150 class premium plastic which doesn't fly like crap.

Anode/Envy, Tangent, Switch/Inspire, Amp, Impulse would be the most "beginner friendly"

Minimum order is only 32 discs in any assortment you want. Legacy also I believe would be very helpful but am not as familiar with their ordering.

How are you ordering - or I guess what I'm getting at is - do they have to be all from 1 manufacturer (to get best discount)?

How are you ordering - or I guess what I'm getting at is - do they have to be all from 1 manufacturer (to get best discount)?

yes, the best deals ONLY come from ordering from one company.
And when you order large orders, extra swag usually comes along with your order. most companies usually have packages set up where when you order X amount of product you get X amount of free gear

Teebird
Leopard
Roc
Buzzz
Wizard
Magic

Equal numbers; TB and Leo in star & pro; Roc in Pro; Buzzz in ESP; Wizard and Magic in SS

Out of curiosity, why no DX/ProD?

Because they are going to be used at lots of schools over and over, and I need them to last at least a year. These will not be given out to player, these will be used for educational classes and then some for promotional materials.

some overmolds and neat axiom colored discs?

Many drivers are available in 150 class premium plastic which doesn't fly like crap.

Anode/Envy, Tangent, Switch/Inspire, Amp, Impulse would be the most "beginner friendly"

Minimum order is only 32 discs in any assortment you want. Legacy also I believe would be very helpful but am not as familiar with their ordering.

Do they do custom stamping?

yes, the best deals ONLY come from ordering from one company.
And when you order large orders, extra swag usually comes along with your order. most companies usually have packages set up where when you order X amount of product you get X amount of free gear

You are exactly right,

Do they do custom stamping?

Yep but slightly different requirements:
Custom Stamping

We also offer custom stamping for artwork of your own design. The minimum quantity for a custom stamp order is 100 discs. The document below has more details, along with some potential limitations. Please review this document prior to submitting any custom stamp orders.
http://www.mvpdiscsports.com/documents/MVP-Custom.pdf

http://www.mvpdiscsports.com/order