• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putter Advice

I've used a lot of putters and put countless hours into practice(which is what makes you better).

I have smaller hands and ever since I went with a Judge I haven't looked back. it has a shallow rim, a bead and once worn in it's a thing of beauty. I've had the same ones for 8 months or better and I will use them til they crumble lol.

Another putter that is popular is a rhyno. It doesn't have much glide and is more stable than a Judge. It is also a shallow putter and has a bead. Many of my friends use nothing but Rhyno's. they are always trying to convert me to a Rhyno.

Also don't get discouraged too quickly if the one putter you just bought isn't working for you. Some putters do best when they have more wear on them.

By the way... buy a lot of putters and never get rid of any of them. You'll continually develop your style and different putters may work better. I have nearly all of them.

Haha. I'm the same way.

Although I will recommend Wizards.

I was in Academy Sports one day checking out the discs that they offer. I haven't been playing long < than a month. I just wanted to fondle some disc so to say. I can look at them all day online, but I want to feel them. When I picked up the Millennium Omega Super Soft Putter, I knew my search was over. I went back and got 3 more the other day. 3 disc @ 175 and 1 @ 165. Now I can get in some serious putting practice.

Get the pure in zero hard and be amazed. Great shallow feel, smooth release, and straight. I their then on drives out to 275'and they behave slightly understable for me. For all shots 200'and in, they are straight. Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Inside the circle it's all about feel. Stability ,glide, speed......not as big an issue inside the circle as you should be able to get anything to o hold a line within 30 ft. Strongly recommend a putting only putter for putting, and look at driving putters later. If you are going to experiment, get three of the same putters and give your a chance to bond with them. When I first started my putter search, I had 14 different putters I was putting around the back yard with and just too inconsistent to really find the one.

Latest posts