• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Putter or Mid FH sidearm Approach not midrange or drive, that won't skip or turn/burn

Go with the Crosslap Credo. The most over-stable putter on the market and won't skip away on you. Not many people have tried it, but most that have keep one in their bag.

Somehow the zone doesn't release as clean from my hand as I'd like. And I kinda want something even faster. Basically want the disc to do most of the work for this type of shot.

I used to have a lucid suspect, never really focused on forehand with it. But I think I'd still want something faster as well.

If the suspect is too slow you should edit "putter" out of the title as any putter is going to be even slower. BuzzzOS might be a little beefier than what you are looking for but it's the best FH mid on the market imo.

Verdict sounds promising. is it too fast or too overstable to be powered down with accuracy?

Verdict is one of the faster mids I've thrown. Borderline 6 speed. It is super controllable though. You can flex it, you can hyzer it, both FH and BH. It's my can't live without get out of trouble disc.

I'm a little surprised you find MVP mids glideless. I can agree their faster stuff tends to not glide, but the Axis just seems to go forever for me. I don't throw it anymore because I prefer the control of the Alias, but to me the Axis is every bit as long as a Buzzz, perhaps moreso.

If the suspect is too slow you should edit "putter" out of the title as any putter is going to be even slower.

Verdict is a bit fast for a mid, but comparing to a boss the verdict is practically a putter. It will also definately not be TOO overstable. Thats why I love them, I do not need an OVERstable disc between my harp and xxx. The verdict is very controllable FH and BH.

Sounds like a Chief to me. Bead lowers skip chances. It's overstableish. Pretty low profile; usually a plus forehanding. And it's based on a Wizard. What more can you ask?

:thmbup:

I heart Chiefs. Almost as much as I heart Wizards.

Latest posts