• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putters beefier than a ESP Zone?

dmk1978

Eagle Member
I was wondering this today while discing. With all the new discs out there I can't keep up. Does anyone make anything more over stable than a super flat ESP Zone, for a putter? Is the Spike that over stable?

Maybe a Trident? Stiletto? :p

No, there is no putter more overstable than a ESP Zone. The Zone is more overstable than a Pig, and better...just don't tell New I said that.

the zone isn't really a putter. it's a definite tweener disc, closer to a mid than a putter.

FLX Drone......

I don't think so In my experience the Drone isn't as overstable as the Zone. The Drone is a Mid & the Zone is more of a disc in between a Putter & Mid. I don't think you can compare the Zone to a Drone...I don't think you can compare anything to a Zone...it's in a class all it's own.

I don't think so In my experience the Drone isn't as overstable as the Zone. The Drone is a Mid & the Zone is more of a disc in between a Putter & Mid. I don't think you can compare the Zone to a Drone...I don't think you can compare anything to a Zone...it's in a class all it's own.

Yeah the FLX Drone is a better putter....and more OS

Yeah the FLX Drone is a better putter....and more OS

I think saying it is a better putter is a personal preference. I thinks it's cool that you putt with the Drone (I only know a few people who putt with Mids). Assuming you aren't yanking my chain...

I think saying it is a better putter is a personal preference. I thinks it's cool that you putt with the Drone (I only know a few people who putt with Mids). Assuming you aren't yanking my chain...

I am not using it at this moment but I did use it exclusively earlier this year.