• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Confidence Program

Will you commit to the program?

• Total voters
did my putting today 4/23/10 also would it be helpful or harmful to increase the time praticing instead of 15 min to 25 or 30 min segments?

I did my putting practice for yesterday. Heading out of town for the weekend, but hope to still find some time for putting practice.

did my putting today 4/23/10 also would it be helpful or harmful to increase the time praticing instead of 15 min to 25 or 30 min segments?

In the video they talk about how trying to concentrate and remain focused on each putt can be too much to try to do for more than 15 minutes at a time. So basically, that is totally up to you if you think you can stay in that mind set for a longer period of time. I think 15 minutes is good for me...3 separate 10 minute sessions might even be more ideal for me really.

so lets say I can focus longer would he help if I do it longer? or will it just be a waste of time

Well, they say dont; but I just cooked out ribs which take a while and got about 4 hours worth of practice in.

Found that I am better off to just drill the disc at the basket. Sure; there is the risk of a blow through but I hit chains WAYYY more often then just trying to throw the disc with just enough power to get there.

I didn't get any putting practice in this weekend, but squeezed in a couple of rounds while out of town on a camping trip. Will get back on track tomorrow.

Well, they say dont; but I just cooked out ribs which take a while and got about 4 hours worth of practice in.

Found that I am better off to just drill the disc at the basket. Sure; there is the risk of a blow through but I hit chains WAYYY more often then just trying to throw the disc with just enough power to get there.

lol i found out the same thing!

Latest posts