• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Putting Confidence Program

Will you commit to the program?

• Total voters
I did my putting practice yesterday before and in between rounds at the tournament in Lewisville, TX.

Didnt get yesterday in. After shoveling snow, I didnt feel much like doing anything.

Got half of todays in so far. Going to go finish here in a bit.

I've been at this for more than 30 days now, but am going to continue to keep up with it and post when I've done my practice.

I did my putting practice today.

Did my practice putting today as warm up for random doubles... pulled up a 3rd place and I've got the longest point streak (6wks). Putting pays off.

and HAHAHA on the snow! I haven't had to shovel it for 2 years It's green and gorgeous here.

Last edited:
Did my practice putting today as warm up for random doubles... pulled up a 3rd place and I've got the longest point streak (6wks). Putting pays off.

and HAHAHA on the snow! I haven't had to shovel it for 2 years It's green and gorgeous here.

It might have proven to be a good workout for disc golf. Feel where it worked some strange muscles in by abs and forearm. lol

Didn't have a chance to play or practice this weekend as I was traveling and all of the courses around me where flooded. I made sure to get mine in this morning though. After a 2 day layoff I saw a big difference in my confidence. I wasn't putting quite as hard at the chains and my aim was suffering. After about 10 minutes though I completely loosened up and it was back on again.

I'm bringing my basket next time I travel. :thmbup:

I played two rounds on Saturday and slacked on putting practice. Yesterday I practiced and tonight I practiced.

I also spent some time just rhythm putting, staggered straddle. It made me think about shooting a gun with the rear sight being the disc, the front site being the apex of the flight and I think you can figure out what the target was. I am looking forward to 5 weeks from now when there will be daylight enough to practice and play outside after work!

Yea I have not had the chance to practice. I can't wait for income tax because I get a portable basket then.:clap::hfive:

Did my practice today...and had time for 2 rounds! Yea for leaving work early!

Latest posts