• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pwn Scoggins

At the Waco after party she had some sweet Destroyers but it was a little busy of a design for me. Great colors, hard to read. I'd def get a Pwn'd Scoggins mold in something slower, not sure what mids or putters she uses.

At the Waco after party she had some sweet Destroyers but it was a little busy of a design for me. Great colors, hard to read. I'd def get a Pwn'd Scoggins mold in something slower, not sure what mids or putters she uses.
Unless something has changed since I last saw her play in person at Masters Worlds last year, she was putting with JK Pro Aviar-X. Shoutout to Juliana Korver for pointing that out to me when we bumped into each other and played a few holes together during one of our practice rounds. As far as midranges go (and this is strictly from post produced coverage telling you the disc), I think Ohn only bags like a Roc3 and Mako3 and keeps it minimal.

Holly has 'a' Mako3 disc, halo iirc. Not sure if they'd allow that, and the JK's already have her name on it. Is the ROc3 a big enough seller? Would FPO players buy a Roc3? A Mako sure, but the Roc I dunno.

I guess in theory they "could" give Ohn her own run of Destroyer since she's a Masters World Champion, but do we really need another signature series Destroyer? But my money would be on a Halo Leopard3 or similar with bright vibrant color combos. A pretty much cross skill level disc that would market well.

I guess in theory they "could" give Ohn her own run of Destroyer since she's a Masters World Champion, but do we really need another signature series Destroyer? But my money would be on a Halo Leopard3 or similar with bright vibrant color combos. A pretty much cross skill level disc that would market well.
Ohn had her name on a Halo Leopard3 that I bought fall of 2021, I'm pretty sure it had 2022 stamped on it as well. Nice glide on the disc, but the combination of wind and canopy of the majority courses I played, the disc would rise up and get knocked down.

Is the Leopard 3 what she throws very occasionally that turns a little and comes back? She throws so may OS flex shots, but always wondered if les stable discs wouldn't help her quite a bit

Latest posts