• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] QJLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnownKiller

Par Member
So I got this disc in my DD box and I don't throw Millennium. So I think I'm wanting to part with it. I'm not sure what these are worth so I'm setting the price high ON PURPOSE. I'm looking to get a few offers. I'll be pretty flexible on the price to an extent. Only looking to sell as of right now due to the holidays quickly approaching. Shipping included.

1st Run CE QJLS X-Out 174g
Not sure why its an X-Out - $30
IMG_20111126_233005.jpg

Last edited:
I WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAILS ABOUT WHAT ELSE WAS IN THE BOX AND WHAT SIZE BOX YOU GOT.

Bmast...check the Dynamic Discs thread....I think he got the $50 and posted all the pics there.

just spent the last 20 minutes reading the whole thread, and the next ten is a mass email and text campaign for Xmas. Think how sweet it would be to get about 5 150$ boxes on Christmas day.

Think about 10, I'm trying to open a small shop, why not start with stocking the shelves with discs that didn't cost you a dime.

The red '03 QJLS is as cool as the one you've posted above.

It's not the pure CE, but it's candy plastic like all the candy pro firebirds or kc teebirds...

Nice!!

I'm on a moratorium for buying or I'd offer $50 for those two alone...

I'd think you could get $25 for the ice bowl '03 and at least that for the x-out...

Good luck and great score.

(you could even throw em - Millennium isn't all bad - QJ's and QMS's are sweet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.