• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

quad shocks problem

mattpusa

Par Member
I dont know if its because my bag is to small for straps(gorilla boy chimp) or i just havent adjusted my straps right but my bag doesnt fit flat on my back with the straps on it feels like my bag wants to tip over but its not a major tilt forward just a little to notice

Make sure you put the straps on the right hooks.

The top part of the straps (the ones that go OVER your shoulders) clip to the hooks on TOP of your bag!

The bottom straps (the ones that go UNDER your armpits kinda) clip to UPPER hooks on the BACK of your bag (the part that rests against your back)!

Hope that helps!

I dont know if its because my bag is to small for straps(gorilla boy chimp) or i just havent adjusted my straps right but my bag doesnt fit flat on my back with the straps on it feels like my bag wants to tip over but its not a major tilt forward just a little to notice

i have the same setup and everything fits and works great. the straps that connect to the top of the bag will be fairly short. the straps that attach to the back of the bag can be just about any length

Same problem

I have the silverback and have the same problem. Even when I shorten the top straps it will flatten out but rides really high on my back, which makes it hard to take on and off. I feel that the traditional strap that I got with it is a lot more comfortable. I'm not sure if the straps that I got are the issue or not, they are not made for a disc golf bag specifically, they are the military GI h-style LC-1 straps. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

I have a chimp and it works fine with both the phenix quads and the ones from DD.

Latest posts