• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Queen City Showdown; BYOP Doubles 6/15

KenTyburski

Eagle Member
Anyone from the Charlotte area or playing in this tourney want or need a partner for this? I've never seen Elon but I may go try to play that morning. BYOP doubles runs from 1-5pm on Friday afternoon, June 15.

Excited to get on another Worlds course!

Wont make doubles, but which course are we starting on saturday? Flier just says "your course". Im MA2 if theres. Difference. TD stopped answering my emails...

Wont make doubles, but which course are we starting on saturday? Flier just says "your course". Im MA2 if theres. Difference. TD stopped answering my emails...

From Disc Golf United. Apparently you are playing Elon twice on Saturday and Winget on Sunday. Mine's the reverse (MA1).

Course & Tee Assignments - Amateur
Advanced Men (MA1),*Advanced Women (FW1),* Advanced Masters (MM1) &*Advanced Grand Masters (MG1)
Round 1 -*Elon (Angry Beaver)
Round 2 - Elon (Angry Beaver)
Round 3 -*Plantation*Ruins @*Winget
Final 6**- Plantation*Ruins @*Winget
*MA1 & FA1 Only - Minimum 8 players in division to qualify

Intermediate Men (MA2), Intermediate Women (FA2),*Recreational*Men (MA3), Recreational Women (FA3),*Advanced Sr. Grand Masters (MS1)*Divisions* & Advanced Legends (ML1)
Round 1 -*Elon (Eager Beaver)
Round 2 -*Elon (Eager Beaver)
Round 3 -*Plantation*Ruins @*Winget

And since I haven't gotten any positive replies, methinks it's leave early, play Elon Angry in the morning before the doubles begin, then go play Winget in the afternoon. Or find someone on site. Everyone have a great disc golf weekend.

Thanks mate. Awoke to two emails emails with contradictory information in them. Lol. First one mustve been original schedule, had pool B playing winget sat. 35 minutes later i recieved the ammended schedule. Madness.

Anyone from the Charlotte area or playing in this tourney want or need a partner for this? I've never seen Elon but I may go try to play that morning. BYOP doubles runs from 1-5pm on Friday afternoon, June 15.

Excited to get on another Worlds course!

doubtful...but i may make it out there today if you wanted to join up for doubles.

not many people signed up for this tourney...what gives?

Might have something to do with the secret course having a tournament with camping and bikini girls... lol. I think I might show up Saturday morning at Elon though. Still debating after last weekends event.

oh man...that place. i see.

you should head to elon. only 8 signed up for advanced...but i understand taking a little break after last weekend.

Might have something to do with the secret course having a tournament with camping and bikini girls... lol. I think I might show up Saturday morning at Elon though. Still debating after last weekends event.

I had not heard about this... I want to go to that!

Latest posts