• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quite possibly the most overpriced discs ever...

That's an awesome deal..............in bizzarro world. f me that's horrible deal. I want to meet the people buying them.

lol that's ridiculous. I've never heard of that place and I live in the city. They're also not listed as an official dealer on Innova's site, so that's probably the cause of the high prices - selling them third-hand.

Just in case though:

If you live in San Francisco or the Bay Area and you want discs here's where you go if you DON'T want to pay those retarded prices:

1.The Purple Skunk Boardshop - San Francisco - carries Innova and SFDGC stamped merchandise
2.Marx Meadow (in Golden Gate Park) on Tuesdays and Sundays (usually)
3.World Disc Sports - San Jose - Innova, Discraft, Lat64, DGA, Ching, Quest, MVP, ABC, Lightning, Huk Labs
4.Mel Cotton's Sporting Goods - San Jose - Innova, Discraft, DGA

here 25.99 for a DX disc with a list price of 34.99? wtf?

Not much different from someone selling misprint discraft on these forums for almost full price, but definitely bad when this is out there:

nlptad.jpg

Man! Now I wish I didnt put holes in my Dragon to mount an Aeropod! I had no idea it was worth so much!

That's why it's so much! It's a 150g disc, they should only be made in 168-175g class. Remember the old saying "There's a sucker born every minute!"

Latest posts