• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quitting Team Trilogy

that you can never really quit, unless you die to opt out.

and im doubting anyones commitment to team trilogy that doesnt have a team trilogy tattoo yet

So what's the final story to this?

He joined DGCR on 7/2, created this thread with his only post on 7/2 at 1:49 and has no activity on DGCR since 7/2 at 1:50.

Verdict: Likely much like his backhand form, a short run-up and a strong follow through would go a long way to help his trolling.

So what's the final story to this?

That prerube might be back. Also, he hints at some random thread entitled "the adventures of prerube since leaving dgcr!"

I miss the rube. I've had to use my own search function instead of starting threads.

Whatever happened to the Prerube Fan Club anyway? I paid my dues on time for two years and I never did receive my signed Prerube Signature Buzzz. Or Aviar. Or Teebird. Or Wizard. Or whatever the hell the 'Rube throws...

The Prerube Fan Club had dues? :|

All I gotta say is:

give me your trespasses, fuses, tridents, diamonds, rivers

but yea pm me if you got those.

I have found the Suspect to be very reliable in the wind when thrown with a small degree of hyzer. It is also my go - to forehand ing disc. I also enjoyed the Harp but not in BT Soft. It and the Sinus would probably be very good discs in premium plastic if they were ever able to figure out the weight issues.

My headwind distance driver is the Giant. Even my Air Giant at 155g laughs at a headwind while still being very controllable and workable for my moderate amount of arm speed and skill.

I again postulate that the OP is trolling or flaming or whatever the applicable jargon is.

Thank you I have been trying to find opinions on AIR Giant. I grabbed a 155 AIR Trespass and I love it. I feel I can bomb or get crafty with this disc. If the AIR Giant is more stable then I will have some more lines at this surprisingly pleasant weight.

Thank you I have been trying to find opinions on AIR Giant. I grabbed a 155 AIR Trespass and I love it. I feel I can bomb or get crafty with this disc. If the AIR Giant is more stable then I will have some more lines at this surprisingly pleasant weight.

Air Giants fly eerily similar to full weight giants, or at least they did when I threw them. I think that was the first disc I could consistently hit 400' with. Really great for big hyzers, the light weight made them easier to get them up and over trees and they really don't turn much at all.

Finally some people are realizing 'Team Trilogy' for the scam it is..

Europeans understand Americans, they know that most of us are stupid and because of that we will do anything to get the latest, coolest, next best thing at any cost if it means we fit in and can be part of a group. Building up your false sense of security, herd mentality whatever you want to call it. You Team Trilogy guys are all being manipulated and your selling yourself to the brand, the Europeans know it, and anyone with half a brain still attached to their spine should know that. They are not supporting the sport in the USA, Majority of the money you are spending is leaving the USA and being spent in Europe to build beautiful courses and grow the sport overseas, don't take my word for it, do your own research and read about what Lat64 is doing overseas, then compare it to what they do here in the states. The Europeans don't care about us, but they know we have a lot of money and a more established market with sheep ready to be sheered.

If you want to give your money away to people who are manipulating you with clever marketing techniques and using your money to fund development of the sport outside of our own country then keep buying the next best thing every month from Lat64.

If you want to grow the sport in the USA, start buying discs, bags, swag, etc from companies Like Innova, Legacy, Gateway, Prodigy, Discraft, MVP, GorillaBoy etc.

Vast majority of people on here don't care about anything i just said and will flame the daylights out of me, i welcome it, it means i struck a nerve! :thmbup: Especially the people who have totally sold out to trilogy and want to denounce me for making them feel bad about their decisions. Bring the heat.

At least my local shops feel the same way and refuse to carry Lat64, i did my job :)

Last edited:
Pinky_and_The_Brain_Think_Globally-.jpg