• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R pro plastic...

I'll reiterate that a lot of the hate for R Pro comes from the drivers that are molded in it. Definitely has a good grip, but it gets shredded easily, especially on wide rimmed drivers.
R-Pro Aviars are pretty awesome, though. Hands down my favorite disc to play catch with because they can get crushed but the plastic is soft enough you don't have to worry about hurting your fingers when you catch it.

The R-Pro Rhyno has almost the same feel as the old OOP Pro Rhynos. They are floppy but grippy-sister & they are Money $$

I have an R-Pro Pig that is over stable and feels great in the hand. Not nearly as floppy as the R-Pro Dart, super for windy putts, or hyzer putts...

Last edited:
I only use r-pro with my aviars, and it has a much different flight characteristic when beat in than my dx. My r-pro has been fairly beat and it holds whatever line I put it on. It is straight as an arrow, glides for days, and just drops flat. Has it's uses, but a little tough to get the right distance on it. It also doesn't skip.

And I agree. Perfect disc for playing catch.

I love my R-Pro Darts and my R-Pro Bosses. They are still in the bag after years of use and abuse. I wash the putters occasionally with soap and water to get that original grippiness back.

The R-Pro Rhyno has almost the same feel as the old OOP Pro Rhynos. They are floppy but grippy-sister & they are Money $$

I respectfully disagree with this statement. Any oop pro rhyno I have felt was never "floppy". This is my main source of contention with r-pro, it has ruined my beloved rhynos. I am SO happy the factory store is releasing them again and those new versions are, IMHO, a million miles closer to the originals than the r-pros.

I respectfully disagree with this statement. Any oop pro rhyno I have felt was never "floppy". This is my main source of contention with r-pro, it has ruined my beloved rhynos. I am SO happy the factory store is releasing them again and those new versions are, IMHO, a million miles closer to the originals than the r-pros.

I need to check out the Factory store then. :thmbup:

Latest posts