• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Raising Them Right

My average K students weight 40lbs, so you are still a stud :)
One of my 3rd graders weighed in at 256lbs today :eek:

My average K students weight 40lbs, so you are still a stud :)
One of my 3rd graders weighed in at 256lbs today :eek:

!!! Even if he's a repeater that's not good. I've got one at 95 lbs... And the parents are always worrying if he's eating :doh:

Here's my oldest daughter so far:

DGGracie.JPG

@ grodney - looks like you have yourself a future ladies champ!
Great timeline pics :clap:

Hrmm how much is a lifetime PDGA membership? I know in NC you can buy a lifetime hunting and fishing license for a baby/child for pretty cheap (which will be one of my son's 1st birthday presents.) They should probably offer some kind of deep discount for our future DGers.

oh and a 300lb 3rd grader??? wtmf? let me guess, he has a gland problem... Even the 95 pounder is a chunker. I don't think I weighed 95 lbs until about the 5th or 6th grade and I was one of the bigger/taller kids in class.

Hrmm how much is a lifetime PDGA membership? I know in NC you can buy a lifetime hunting and fishing license for a baby/child for pretty cheap (which will be one of my son's 1st birthday presents.) They should probably offer some kind of deep discount for our future DGers.

oh and a 300lb 3rd grader??? wtmf? let me guess, he has a gland problem... Even the 95 pounder is a chunker. I don't think I weighed 95 lbs until about the 5th or 6th grade and I was one of the bigger/taller kids in class.

You didn't have the beard then, that's gotta add 10lbs.

Latest posts