• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Rare Buzzz

bcaprara

I found this Buzzz and it looks like it has never been thrown (found next to a tee). Any wear on the disc is from storage.

I have never seen a Buzzz like this before and I have put some time into researching and I have come up with nothing.

I wanted to get some more information of this disc. Please let me know what you know about it.

Value of the disc, how many were made, plastic type, ect.

Attachments

• 20140723_185527.jpg
    20140723_185527.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 222
I remember my young days when I found something and thought it was valuable. Ahhh youth.

Looks like you found a misprint disc. Looks cool. No big dollar signs.

All I know about it is it probably belonged to someone who was playing in front of you that left it behind.

My first thought was that it wasn't worth much, but I had a friend tell me it could be 25-35. I posted it on a Facebook forum and I was getting quote ranges from 25-65, so I am looking to get a better range of how much it is worth.

With the research I've done is that Buzzz collectors go nuts over crazy misprint type discs.

If you can get $65 for it you better jump on that offer. Its just a misprint.

Discraft sells these at tournaments for like $20, double / multiple / crazy stamped Buzzzes. Some call them party stamps I think....

You could get maybe $25 from someone for it. And you answered that friend request with the quickness!!

Discraft sells these at tournaments for like $20, double / multiple / crazy stamped Buzzzes. Some call them party stamps I think....

You could get maybe $25 from someone for it. And you answered that friend request with the quickness!!

What he said, Discraft sells a lot of unique misprints at big tournaments they sponsor. Saw some really cool ones at DGLO and some crazy 10 Year Anny Buzzzs with multiple mini bees and such.

Great find by the way, good looking hunk of plastic there. :thmbup:

I probably wouldn't want to let it go for less than $30, though; because it is a sweet mis stamp. Not an awkward off-center mis stamp. And I don't like selling buzzzes. But I'd be aware I was looking for more than it's worth.

Thanks guys. Obviously I was hoping it to be worth more, but thats why I wanted more opinions before I looked like a fool asking for +$35

It is a unique looking stamp that not many folks have access to. All it takes is once person to really, really want it and you could get a higher price than expected. If you are going to sell it I would suggest starting high and see what happens as you can always drop the price but you really can't raise it.

I saw some sweet looking misprint 10th Buzzzes sell for $20 from Discraft at DGLO and immediately sell for $40-$50 online shortly after. You never know.

Personally, I'd suggest posting a link to this thread, or duplicating it, on your local club's forum or facebook page. Chances are the owner might be willing to tell you exactly what they spent on it. :D