• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rate other DGCR posters' bags

Just updated my bag today if anyone wants to have a look

I'd say you could use a little more diversity... by that I mean some specialty discs. Keep in mind that I'd say any bag is a great bag if it works for the thrower. The only real thing I could definitely point to as missing is a wind putter. That Wizard just can't handle a strong headwind.

I wouldn't want to trade bags with you is all I'm sayin'.

Wow. look at all those out of bag innova's....and one little teebird with about a dozen +/- discraft friends!

So how's the meteor? I just ordered one to fill a specialty in my mid-ranges (I hope).

I'd say it's a pretty decent setup. I'd say you have just about every need covered here... Good use of putters for other than putting...plus of course for putting... Decent mid-range set and some choice in the long drivers. Sweet! Looks like a 9/10 to me.

Yea. I really like discraft, but the teebird just is irreplaceable for me. I'm kind of playing around with my understable mids right now. I go back and forth between my trusty Ching Legacy which is getting too beat in and becoming "untrusty", to the meteor. The meteor is very flippy with speed on it but has very good glide. Playing around with it today I had a short straight hole that was 225', but to mess with anny I went a long way around. Tight shot that way but it performed exactly as I wanted it to. It really is a good disc.

I would put yours at 8/10. I like the setup but it's just a little driver heavy, and you've got just a little overstable overlap (Predator and Firebird) imo. You may be using those two differently though.

my bag is updated, im tryn to get 2 ESP meteors, than i think im done lemme know what ya think

Where's your putters man!!! Do yo putt with Forces?

Don't tell me you ace everything so you don't need a putter :D

oh and props for the Discraft bag :hfive:

ohh hah forgot about those, i use soft magnets and hard magnets to putt with

I'd put a 8/10 unless you throw forehand and backhand, then a 9/10. Lacking some understable plastic, and you carry a lot of discs (and backups).

i forehand a little, im working on learning how to anhyzer that surgeSS, apprently they are good for that, and ESP meteors will fit in nice as an understable disc

Old thread...

Anyway, I've updated my bag. If ya care too I wouldn't mind hearing what you think.

Latest posts