• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Rattler

Update. JB Rattler is amazing. For sure going to replace my Pro D, although I'm afraid of beating it up too much. I'm thinking of getting a second to practice putting longer and keeping an ugly pro D for heavy wooded shots.

Rattler has become my go to driving putter past few weeks. Had a tournament today where I parked a 240' super down hill drive with ob water 15' behind the basket. Upshots, long putts and driving off the tee the rattler can do it all. It's a pretty steep learning curve. Once you get the hang of it you'll be amazed of the shots you'll be able to pull off.

Rattler has become my go to driving putter past few weeks. Had a tournament today where I parked a 240' super down hill drive with ob water 15' behind the basket. Upshots, long putts and driving off the tee the rattler can do it all. It's a pretty steep learning curve. Once you get the hang of it you'll be amazed of the shots you'll be able to pull off.

If the disc flies like some of the smaller Wham-O catch discs or an ultimate disc then the learning curve for me is not that steep.

Latest posts