• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] REAL Ti pics

Mvp gyro is a greater advance than blizzard?! LOL yeah disc that go farther... Awful for the sport. :gross: gyro is a huge gimmick, it adds nothing. Wizards go just as far ions, buzzs just as far as vectors, fuses as far as axis... Plus their new plastic pretty much sucks. Fr ions are as good as mvp will ever get. I'm not a huge innova fan but blizzard plastic does what it advertises, you will see all other manufacturers develop something to compete, they don't have a choice.

This is one of the most uninformed posts I've seen on the forum in a long time, and that is really saying something. You have no idea what you're talking about. :doh:

im more interested in the feel than the look. i have three of these and they are grippy. if the new Ti buzzzs are grippy, flat, and stable then im happy. if they look cool then great. i was just saying the other day that i wish they would run some buzzzs in the same pearly plastic as the SS's.

a lot of people are gettin down on this stuff because it isnt blowing their mind when they look at it but i think the quality of the plastic is what we should be concerned with. i really dont care if its the same or similar to some of the Z plastic stamped with a different name and to be honest i hope it is. id love to be able to pay retail for a buzzz i like as much as my pearly bar stamps. if innova would do the same thing id be thrilled. they could start making pearly and flat champ teebirds and call it whatever they want.

im with ya brotha.. the main thing i want to know is feel.. so you have heard they are on the slicker side of things?

im with ya brotha.. the main thing i want to know is feel.. so you have heard they are on the slicker side of things?

ive heard they feel just like goldline. i have some goldline that is fairly grippy but also some that is quite slick so we'll see.

This is one of the most uninformed posts I've seen on the forum in a long time, and that is really saying something. You have no idea what you're talking about. :doh:

Agreed. Considering the fact that light weights have BEEN available in DX and R-Pro, the only major plus I see to blizzard is the durability of Champ plastic. Light, over stable discs fly farther. I think this is common sense, not a scientific break through.

ive heard they feel just like goldline. i have some goldline that is fairly grippy but also some that is quite slick so we'll see.

gotcha.. yeah thats the one thing i havent really liked about my rivers.. distance and glide are crazy but i tend to have a few release issues.. be it the rim or the plastic i dunno but i dont seem to have the some problems with my Leos :\

i just hope some Ti plastic is in the players packs at the clash, also the blizzard technology is sweet, just harder to control than regular stuff imo it did get me like 35 feet extra with the wraith first time throwing it

i think blizzard is a big advancement, the Ti just appears to be gold line from lat 64, dont know anything about the MVP stuff

anyway its never the disc that gets the birdies its the thrower, always

these are looking like muted z colors. thats it. i dont really care either way as i haven't been one of the ppl super hyped on this, but if they're flying the same, and just putting a new stamp and muting the colors a little bit, im not seeing the full point.

i picked up two stalkers (blue), one force(gold) and one BUZZZ(silver)

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 161
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 203
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 169
i picked up two stalkers (blue), one force(gold) and one BUZZZ(silver)

what are the domes like on the buzzzs youve seen? were these part of player packs or were they selling them out there?

the buzzz is flat, they didnt have em for sale or in players pack. only a couple discraft pros got one. they didnt make or hand out many of em. big jerm has a couple, but other than that idk anyone else who has one

Am player pack got 2 Ti- Stalker and Force. They sold the limited leftovers. Buzzzes, SS and Nukes went to team members, I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong..

The Buzzzes I saw were flat and stable. I have a teal SS 177+ that I'd consider selling.

Word is things are changing with the next batch of Ti, so these Memorial Ti will most likely be worth $$$.

Am player pack got 2 Ti- Stalker and Force. They sold the limited leftovers. Buzzzes, SS and Nukes went to team members, I believe. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong..

The Buzzzes I saw were flat and stable. I have a teal SS 177+ that I'd consider selling.

Word is things are changing with the next batch of Ti, so these Memorial Ti will most likely be worth $$$.

you got a picture of that SS?

Word is things are changing with the next batch of Ti, so these Memorial Ti will most likely be worth $$$.[/Q

^^^yup

different blend of plastic, or will the production ones not have the stamp built into the mold?

Light weight discs (blizzards) really should NOT go farther than heavier discs when thrown with the same force. I know this is about footballs filled with helium and not discs filled with air, but the concept remains the same. http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/db/sports/football-helium-fly-farther.html

It's a little more complicated, but it's too late and I'm too lazy. But an easy way to look at it is could you throw a football that weighs 10 pounds farther than a normal one? No. Sometimes lighter does mean farther.