• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Registration for "Forty-Two" Tournament

I'm registering with the intent that I will be playing some rounds in the coming days, with the days growing real short and work getting in the way of my disc golf life I've had little time to pr_ct_c_.

Current Tournament Roster:

hendersondayton
yankeefanjln
billnchristy
Christyb
bhuff
old bassman
richardmill
bwiese
gottafixit
3MonsterBoys
bettsjc

Registration closes today. I will be PM'ing each of you when Round 1 opens. Thanks! Hope it is fun for everyone.

Hmm, I think Ill try it out. Got a new basket that needs some breaking in anyways.

This was a lot harder than I thought it was. Especially in the cold (its only 36 here today and tomorrow)

Hopefully Ill try to get more than one round in on Wednesday when its supposed to be a balmy 40.

You're not kidding. I tried tossing a round this weekend (in Ohio) and it was nasty. May be the only real hard issue with these tournaments. Cannot really control the weather for each person. Perhaps, if we get into more tournaments or a "league", we may want to do have a "modifier" or something for weather.

Latest posts