• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Representing DG at work

blazerico

Eagle Member
Do you represent while at work? If so, post a pic of your tribute. I'm currently in a cube farm, so I keep it pretty low key...

Attachments

• 2011-11-23 10.21.10.jpg
    2011-11-23 10.21.10.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 186
I tell a lot of my customers about disc golf, and have gotten some to try it out already....its pretty new over here, so people are curious but completely ignorant to the sport. I also rock my innova dg hat when I can get away with it.

Im tryingf to get my company to sponsor events here in the future...the logo just says 'discs' to me! Plus we do sell alcohol....

BWS+Too+easy+logo+PNG.png

i showed my boss how far a golf disc because he didn't think they could go very far. he was suprised no picture tho

I hang discs behind my teacher desk so that my kids always ask about them. I also teach a unit w/ my 2nd graders in the spring.

I was introduced to the game at work. I'm a carpnter and two years ago hired a new guy who played DG. He talked about it all the time and went on his luch brake to a course just two blocks away from the job site. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2022 One day after work he took the whole crew there and we where all hooked. From then on all 5 of us when everyday after work.

I work in parks and rec. and stumbled onto DG while researching low cost activities that reach a wide array of demographics.

I have a roc on the wall with a Central New York Rec. and Parks Society hotstamp and my desktop wallpaper is a picture from Prompton DG course.

I host youth clinics in our park and try to talk up dg at home and at conferences as much as possible.

I've got a clear evo HPP magic sitting on my windowsill behind my desk (one of those plate holders so it stands up on display).

Waiting for people to ask me about it ;)

I've also explained to my boss what disc golf is (even though he threw lids in college in the 80's at targets).

I have my Innova calendar up at work, it helps when I need to explain to people what DG is, it is even less common in Europe. Sorry, no pic.

got the innova calendar and a few random discs up at my desk .. need to snag a pic but its nothing special

We put a small sideline disc golf store inside our (family) insurance agency, in a vacant room behind a glass wall.