• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Review/critique what's in my bag

Throwing on a football field is the way to go, 400 ft downhill with a tailwind is easy.

I will throw on a football field and make a domination video for you guys to see.

1. If it work for you, keep the putter setup you have.
2. Keep one of the mids you are currently have.
3. Add/learn to throw a understable mid like a Meteor or Fuse (best advice I can give).
4. Keep either the River or the TL.
5. Add a C-PD or QOLF for your overstable wind fighter. Once you overpower these, they can become your control/distance driver (then add a Firebird/Predator type).
6. Keep the Sidewinder, if it works.
7. Drop the Wraith and Destroyer until you can turn your PD or OLD from a slight hyzer release. Then put one of the faster discs back into the bag.
8. Finally do what almost everyone else does (including myself). Don't listen to good advice, buy a crap load of discs and load your bag up with whatever works for you.

Sadly I am not even sure I can comment on the mids although I assume they are fairly understable molds.

Pretty much after looking at your setup my first question would be why you are using the Axis, Eclipse Vector (is that what I think it is???) and the Anode/Ion.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with them just wondering what makes you feel like they should be in the bag vs another mold.

24545440.jpg

You confused me to no end...

The Vector, even flat Eclipse, is far from understable. The Axis is no more understable than a Buzzz. So, no. They are not understable and I don't think they are what you think they are.

@Johnny, as far as mids are concerned, you could benefit from a truly understable mid such as a Stingray, Meteor, Fuse, etc. You could beat your Roc into one eventually, but it won't be easy to replace if you lose it.

Hahahaha! I love reading Johnny threads. Just random nonsense. Even when he is getting insulted he just keeps that chin up! I just don't quite know who he is yet. Is he trolling, really bored, always happy, or just borderline retarded???? (sorry for the not so politically correct terminalogy) Always a good read though!

I find myself enjoying them too. He has given lots of entertainment with little effort. He does it without directly insulting people even though he is rewarded with red hot hate and cruelty.

This is how I see it:

Axis - stable/understable slightly
Vector - stable/overstable slightly

Ion - same as axis
Anode - same as vector

So you think I should get a fuse for understable shots? What's the point of having an understable disc when I can throw an anhyzer with my axis?

Hey buns, I see you are using the champ TL. It is more overstable than the River, we know this. They are a pretty good pairing together imo, each capable of going longer than their speed would suggest. Maybe leave the bigger discs at home and work on pushing these 2 discs further.

Always remember having too many discs in the bag can complicate things a bit. I'm sure I'm not alone here, but I seem to play better golf with less options.

This is how I see it:

Axis - stable/understable slightly
Vector - stable/overstable slightly

Ion - same as axis
Anode - same as vector

So you think I should get a fuse for understable shots? What's the point of having an understable disc when I can throw an anhyzer with my axis?

The Anode is the less stable between the two MVP putters...

And the advantage of having an understable mid is for turnover shots.

You throw the Axis on an anhyzer line more likely than not it will hold that line to the ground but land on it's edge and do a cut/roll.

An understable mid you can throw flat and it will track to the right without rolling over and land much flatter, preventing the crazy roll aways. It's a different golf line.

There is a difference between throwing a turnover and throwing an anhyzer.

An understable mid you can throw flat and it will track to the right without rolling over and land much flatter, preventing the crazy roll aways. It's a different golf line.

^^^^ This.

Plus, there's just something magical about watching a shot go out straight for half its flight and then start turning oh-so-smooth to the right. This is why I love Stingrays, but I hear the Fuse can do this, too.

You throw the Axis on an anhyzer line more likely than not it will hold that line to the ground but land on it's edge and do a cut/roll.
No offense, but you must not have much experience with the Axis?? A slightly beat in Axis will hold anny lines very well.

Ohhh I figured my axis would beat into a nice understable snack cream god.
ftfy.

^^ what does it matter who is getting attention? Everyone should be conversing with everyone. We're all forum friends

^^ what does it matter who is getting attention? Everyone should be conversing with everyone. We're all forum friends

Because we all post in the correct forums except you. You do not even seem to look before you post for threads on topics or subforums to post in.

..and most of us cant stand you and your pointless threads about how you just bought a new disc.

take it easy there osmo. Its just disc golf, and worse its just a disc golf forum. You can block the depth if you want to.