• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Review/critique what's in my bag

Lol what?? I can throw my ion 220' fairly easily. I use it on holes up to 250'

If this is true, please post a "domination" video of you doing anything but throwing newb hyzers like a spastic. It would help us to consider taking you seriously.

Jay dub! I'm at work. This week is busy because my sis is being sent to Korea for a year this Wednesday, so I've been doing family stuff outside of work. I'm playing a round after work today but it's with some friends. When we play together, I want it to be just the two of us.

Jay dub! I'm at work. This week is busy because my sis is being sent to Korea for a year this Wednesday, so I've been doing family stuff outside of work. I'm playing a round after work today but it's with some friends. When we play together, I want it to be just the two of us.

uummm, OK. But I'm not like "that". ;)

He's going to kill and eat you I just know it.

He's going to kill and eat you I just know it.

There is no doubt I will dominate his disc golf game. :)

I'm doing it to see if he really wants to learn how to play. If after a few holes I see he's just a goof and not serious, then he'll be on his own and his domination videos will continue to be as bad as the first one. :)

There is no doubt I will dominate his disc golf game. :)

I'm doing it to see if he really wants to learn how to play. If after a few holes I see he's just a goof and not serious, then he'll be on his own and his domination videos will continue to be as bad as the first one. :)

OK but don't come crying to me when you're all dead and eaten.

Johnny, you need to get down to the N. Ky courses sometime. Banklick(Lincoln Ridge) and Idlewild are begging for some DOMINATION.

take it easy there osmo. Its just disc golf, and worse its just a disc golf forum. You can block the depth if you want to.

take it easy? i was perfectly calm. i dont see what your issue with my post was.

i prefer not to block people because of the marketplace tyvm.

I never watched wwf back then. I watched wcw when I was a kid when the nwo was popular.