• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Review/critique what's in my bag

take it easy there osmo. Its just disc golf, and worse its just a disc golf forum. You can block the depth if you want to.

i agree with Osmo. how does one block Johnny.... i'll be doing it immediately

edit: nevermind, i found it! sweet freedom!!!!!

Last edited:
Onemile, the discs in my bag. I wanted people to help me add things that I need and help consult on the discs that I already have and which ones I could drop.

No offense, but you must not have much experience with the Axis?? A slightly beat in Axis will hold anny lines very well.

Reread my post... I meant it will hold the line (an anhyzer line) into the ground. Which is why it would land on it's edge. If you throw an understable (or beat Axis if that is what you want to talk about) on an anhyzer line it will not have the stability to flatten out before landing, hence the "cut / roll" I mentioned.

Which is why understable discs excel at turnovers, where they make the turn but still land flat.

I wish I could be a spectator when you guys play. Sounds like it will be a good time.

:clap:

Very disappointing. :thmbdown: Where's your sense of adventure Jay Dub?

Jay Dub's just afraid that his jimmies would get rustled

I wish I could be a spectator when you guys play. Sounds like it will be a good time.

:clap:

Very disappointing. :thmbdown: Where's your sense of adventure Jay Dub?

My sense of adventure is there. Have you seen his videos? No matter where I strand I have a chance of getting a disc upside the head. :p

Johnny, I know your Axis will hold a good line. It is a great disc. An understable mid will force you to learn shots that involve touch. So will throwing your putters. One advantage that the understable mid will give you are low ceiling shots at the end of your putters range, with little to no fade at the end. This is especially handy when your basket is nestled in a group of low hanging trees. That is just one of many advantages of learning a understable mid.