• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Revolution Carolina Team Bag for Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMeacham

I have the Carolina Team Bag in Black and Grey. I have nothing bad to say about this bag. Very durable, but have only had it 3 months now (got the bag at the end of March 2010). It has more than enough room to hold your discs and all the extra gear you need. The reason I am looking to get a different one, is that the bag is too much for my needs. I use between 6-8 discs and just don't need that much bag.

My hope is to make a fair trade for the Revolution Deluxe Mini bag. That bag is $55 cheaper than what I paid (125.00), but I am willing to make a trade outright. Otherwise best offer will be fine.

Pics of Revo Bag

Here are some pics of the bag.

Attachments

• Do Rep 069.jpg
    Do Rep 069.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Do Rep 070.jpg
    Do Rep 070.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Do Rep 071.jpg
    Do Rep 071.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 141
I just got my Revo Mini Deluxe in the mail and first thoughts are that it doesn't really ride as comfortable as my Carolina Team bag. Even though I am only using 10 discs right now the Carolina bag seemed to be more comfortable. I will have to play a couple rounds with it I guess to see but I know I am not letting go of my carolina bag just yet.

what's the deal with this? Are you selling the bag still? I'm really interested...

What is the maximum capacity for discs in the main compartment? Can you fit 20 in there without using the side pockets?

Can you fit a hoodie in the side pocket?

I nit for sure but 20 may be pushing it for this bag unless all flat drivers.

I've been looking for 18 or so and a kittle more storage. My fade with 15 discs, three beers, water feels light with straps on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts