• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Dual Pack Upgraded!

jobwilson

Eagle Member
I bought the Atomic Orange limited color when it came out in 2010. Well, after 6 months or so, this orange was hardly atomic anymore.

I decided it needed to be revitalized. I went to Wal-Mart and bought some Tulip brand fabric paint. I bought red, black and yellow. Well, I didn't use the yellow, but after messing with it Saturday night and Sunday, this is my finished result.

I'm pretty impressed with the results, mainly because I really thought I was going to make a mess of it. It's not completely finished. I'd like to add some more detail to it, but it is definitely better than it was.

Thread title made me think there was a new bag out :(

Bag looks good though, glad I never went with the atomic orange.

Doubt many will find this useful still but the MVP Voyager forcefield pro rainfly fits the Dual Pack decently well. I might apply some velcro to the top near the haul handle to keep it from slipping down when you wear the bag but it's mostly a cart bag for me. The flaps line up really nicely with the pockets.