• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Costomer service from Dave Henrickson @ Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenskeeper

My bag is less than 6 months old, already faded! I live in the mountains and my bag never just sits in the sun. It is the Revolution Atomic Orange Carolina team Bag. this is a copy of our email asking about the issue:
To whom it may concern,
Bought a Carolina team bag from you last summer, less than a year and its almost yellow in places. I play in western NC , half in the woods.Not even washed or anything more than a run out of the rain wet! Why is it this fabric is fading? I'm a daily player and the Greenskeeper of a course, a lot of people see my bag!! I'll be glad to take a photo for you!
Peace,
J.S.R.

James-
Fading is inevitable - especially with the brighter color bags.
Thanks,
-Dave

Dave,
Nice disclosure! I would understand if it was a 35$ bag. There is a blue rev back pack that is 1 year older and has n0 fade. I'd say the orange was a flop and I'm a very unhappy customer now! I selected your brand because I had seen your products perform with great success. Really your response is just plain unacceptable as far as costumer service goes!
Peace,
J.S.R.
James-
What would you like me to tell you?
Thanks,
-Dave

Dont Buy from this guy... he wont answer his phone either!

I LOVE the bag, but if i wanted a faded bag id a choose a different color! just lame on there end for sure. My team mates were the ones who freaked over the fade first!

Thats why I ditched my Carolina and bought a grip

pics or it didn't happen! :D

im sure there is someone willing to buy it.

I have only had mine since Christmas (yellow of course) and I love my bag. I did notice on Saturday that the clip for the rain fly broke. I e-mailed him he e-mailed me back and said he will see what he needs to do to get it fixed. That was sunday so I am still waiting for him. I hope he doesn't forget to figure out what to do to fix it. I mean a month old really and something is breaking.

Get a Spike Hyzer!! Indestrucible, great bag, and a PERFECT company to buy from!

That's why I don't by $200.00 bags. My $30.00 bag is three years old and still fine other than a broken zipper I never need to close anyway.

so you're new to the site, you have 9 posts, and 8 are complaining about this bag?

just sayin' ...

Well he had a bad experience and its great that he's letting others know about it so they can use this information to influence their decisions regarding the purchase of expensive disc golf bags.

just sayin'

Thanks for the heads up greenskeeper.

Good heads up.. I've got a few bags in rotation already, but thanks for the information. That does seem to be pretty poor customer service on their part. Hope it works out for you.

innova bags are cheap and ive had my bag for over 2 years and i play alot in the sun and have washed it a dozen times and iit still looks new.... great for price... gorilla boy bags hold up as well

This is not a good thing clearly but to me seems hardly like a huge customer service issue...
Revolution is absolutely right that a bag will fade, especially a bright colored bag. What would you expect, that an expensive bag would be fully replaced just because of some fade? It hardly impacts the functionality of the bag and is not a late enough mishap for a costly replacement. This is all in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.