• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

When the Soft Rhyno came out in the late '90s, I loved them, adopted it as my main putter, and bought ten for practice. Still have 'em. Two in very worn condition (they were the ones I carried with me and used for all putting from 1999-2006 or so), the rest have their stamps clearly visible and about two of them are in fairly good shape.

What do these things go for nowadays?

Quite a bit. I see them on eBay for b/w $50-70. I don't know if they're getting sold. Someone else chime in...I've never bought on, don't own one, really would love one, but don't want to pay $50+.

Those high priced ones on the 'bay rarely go for their asking price. The last bidding one I saw as a couple weeks ago and it went for 46 bucks. So, a pretty good chunk of change for sure.

Quite a bit. I see them on eBay for b/w $50-70. I don't know if they're getting sold. Someone else chime in...I've never bought on, don't own one, really would love one, but don't want to pay $50+.

Depends on if they are SEs, Pro Lines or Pros, and their condition/weights. SEs, maybe $40-60, Pro Lines maybe $10-15ish less, Pros about $18-25 but they aren't moving in that range as readily as they used to.

Okay, this is the first time I've tried to upload a picture on this website. Go easy on me...

384908_4900338505682_1536514738_n.jpg

That was a little big. :)

Upper-left and lower-left were primary putters for awhile. Upper-right obviously is just a DX one. I used that puppy up until last year.

Yeah I'd say you have around $400 worth of Rhynos right there. I would love the blue or red one if it's up for grabs, haha.

I would say the $40-60 estimate is a little on the low side if they are max weight and colorful. I bet the circle stamp would get a shiny penny too.

I would say the $40-60 estimate is a little on the low side if they are max weight and colorful. I bet the circle stamp would get a shiny penny too.

Well... as long as they on Ontario Mold SE Rhynos in 9+/10 condition.
My best guess as to what you would see on ebay;
Red - $60-$70
Blue - $60-$70
Whites - $45-$55
Yellows - $50-$60
Gold/Tan - $60-$70

I wonder if these babies will continue to appreciate in value? I'm a minor-league hoarder (I also own about 11,000 vinyl and shellac records) so I doubt I'd be giving these up anytime soon. ;-)

9+ or 10 is like NM- in vinyl record-speak? These were all thrown, have some wear.

The thing I have to consider...I bought these for, what?, $15 apiece back when they were new? Since they're used, they're probably worth half those $50-ish figures you see. So they've basically kept their value plus a little bit, saving for inflation. I'd rather just hold onto them and show them off. Now, if in another 20 years they shoot off in value, who knows what I'll do. I've got space in my basement and plenty of patience.

Thanks for your time, folks.

The thing I have to consider...I bought these for, what?, $15 apiece back when they were new? Since they're used, they're probably worth half those $50-ish figures you see. So they've basically kept their value plus a little bit, saving for inflation. I'd rather just hold onto them and show them off. Now, if in another 20 years they shoot off in value, who knows what I'll do. I've got space in my basement and plenty of patience.

Thanks for your time, folks.

By all means, hoard away :D It was definately a nice pic to look at.

I would not consider their value depreciated that much. But from what information I have consumed courtesy of this site, I'd say knock $5 off my low end of estimates for used. Those discs would easily sell to collectors and throwers in today's market at $40-60. Bust them out during Tax Refund Season and you would reap some benefits by auctioning them off.