• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

Euro XG Rhyno
DSCF4717.jpg

Yellow Pro
DG094.jpg

Prerube's Pro RHyno that he got form me and then Stolen
DG090.jpg

Two Blood Red Special Edition Soft Rhynos (now calis' i believe)
Picture142.jpg

Cryztal Clear Champ
Picture133.jpg

Did you get this one from me? Just curious. If anyone is looking I have a real black champion rhyno from the early 2000's and a ce 2002 one for sale. Let me know and I also have a clear champ rhyno with the record top at storage. Its nice to see a lot of my old discs in some of your guys collections.

Yeah, I traded you that greenish CE Rhyno I posted in my second post for it :)

RARE RHYNO???????

I dont have a pic, but this guy I run into at the course pulls out a tye-die champion rhyno with the DX stamp on it. Completely factory made. I told him I had never seen one before and that it may be very valuable. Does anyone out there know what rhyno release I am talking about that is champ plastic with the dx stamp? How rare might one of these be?

I dont have a pic, but this guy I run into at the course pulls out a tye-die champion rhyno with the DX stamp on it. Completely factory made. I told him I had never seen one before and that it may be very valuable. Does anyone out there know what rhyno release I am talking about that is champ plastic with the dx stamp? How rare might one of these be?

Not too rare. I've seen a couple dozen of them floating around.

Yeah they are CE. You can tell from the circular lines all the way around the disc.

i have a few discs like that. too lazy to go to my car and check but are you saying all(or atleast most) champion discs that look like someone took light grit sandpaper too and made that circular "pattern" to are CE?

Champion Rhynos with dx stamp are 1st run champion rhynos. i have one in the first post, only the stamp doesn't have much left. most of these i have seen are tyedye as well.

I know I'm not the only one hoarding these precious OOP's. Pro, pro line, CE zippertops, SE, double ring, etc... Lets see those collections!

So far im up to 4 full weight pro lines, 1 first run champ, and 10 pro's of assorted colors/stamp colors.

Still looking to find a stock stamp CE, double ring rhyno, and a black dx rhyno as well.

There is no other disc that feels like the awesome pro lines and certain pros. My go to putter and pretty much anything within 100'.

DSC04006.jpg

Looks like one of my old Blue's made it your way....congrats, they are the sickest imo....glad I still have more inseminating each other in the closet.

Das Boot:

You still got my old Black Beauty?