• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

What's left of my dwindled Rhyno collection.
The 2 dirty Blue guys have been in the bag 3+ yrs.
The Blue Star w/ white tree rings is sicko.

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_3124.jpg
    IMG_3124.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 146
I was able to trade a star vulcan for a max weight pro rhyno 9.9/10 yesterday.

Envious! Who trades away Rhynos in the Lehigh Valley?! I'm an Easton guy, and never saw anyone else use them.

Here's a photo of my growing collection :)

397154143.jpg

My Champ Rhyno - 172g. One of my first purchases. Wished it was in a softer plastic, but I like it on short holes/approaches. Aced one hole - 128' with it. Play for the fade and it will settle in under the post.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 60
i wish i had some rhynos, i just huked one the other day and i was amazed, i need some pros if everyone is saying they are the bees knees, i threw a champ and loved it ( will be stalking the marketplace )

mmmm Rhynos.

I have a pair of white pros. Strictly working discs. Those puppies have been rotating in and out of my bag for a year and half on a weekly basis. I wiped the stamps off so nobody knows what I'm throwing. If somebody asks, I say its a roc.

Wow! So there are others out there that love this disc even more than me. I really need to step up my game and get some of these old school ones that look so badass.

The blue is real nice in the SE. Never seen these but will be on the look out everywhere for one.

Attachments

• Rhyno.jpg
    Rhyno.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 146