• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Collectors

I've got a gummy metalflake...and its great for wind and spike approaches...
When it hits... it stops... which is awesome

Just picked up a pretty blue DX 170 Rhyno I'm going to use for driving. Excited for a putter-only round with it tonight.

Threw a solid round of using only the new Rhyno and my Roc. I forgot just how overstable a fresh Rhyno is - I don't recall my SE ever being that overstable, but I guess I never thought about driving with it back when it was fresh. If I threw it this new DX one at anything but full power it started going left as soon it left my hand - it was almost like I had a putter disguised as a Firebird in my hand. Nevertheless, I was consistently getting it out to about ~225' (paced out), which is about at the middle of my putter range.

Tanks

I was a huge fan of the Rhynos for years, but when you chop that bead off, it makes a world of difference for me. My putting game has improved by leaps and bounds! Any more tanks out here?!

Attachments

• Tanks.jpg
    Tanks.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 115
My two factory tye dye pro's

IMG_20120810_134311.jpg

IMG_20120810_134258.jpg

This is now mine.

IMAG0031.jpg

Pretty much dead straight with a touch of fade. Awesome disc.

I was a huge fan of the Rhynos for years, but when you chop that bead off, it makes a world of difference for me. My putting game has improved by leaps and bounds! Any more tanks out here?!
I switched to Tanks for putting when DGV released those first Asia Open R-Pros...

How do the Pro Rhynos compare with the Special Editions? I want another SE to have as a backup, but damn they're spendy. Do the Pros - damn indestructible from what I've read - have that similar flexible but firm, and tacky feel?

How do the Pro Rhynos compare with the Special Editions? I want another SE to have as a backup, but damn they're spendy. Do the Pros - damn indestructible from what I've read - have that similar flexible but firm, and tacky feel?

it really depends, some are borderline Rpro and others are fairly stiff. I've felt chalky, gummish, firm... they are pretty inconsistent, you have to go disc by disc.

Current Rhyno throwers,

How are the current runs of R-Pro, Champ, and Star Rhynos shaping up? Are they all consistently flat? How is the consistency of the R-Pro Rhyno?

Does anyone have experience with Rhynos ordered through Innova's factory seconds?

The champs have changed a little in the time I've thrown them.. about 3 years now... they used to be softer and a bit gummy... lately they are getting harder

there is a recent run of champ glow rhynos that are in the CFR program only... those are real domey and super hard... all of my production run champ rhynos are flat regardless of the run

I can attest to the fact that the pro's are real nice but still, I'm into the champion rhynos

Latest posts