• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ridiculously overpriced disc of the day...

Do you get jerky with it?

Hmmmmm....I intentionally go out of my way to avoid use of ebay, facebook sellers pages and social media selling sites in general....now....

Well, at least it is a GG stamp and I've never seen one in the wild.

Plus, nobody has bid yet so if it isn't an $80 disc then it might not sell.

Looking at closed auctions, it seems similar discs usually bring about $50. There are a bunch of $80+ ones that ended with zero bids so probably not an $80 disc.

I posted this in another thread about a month ago. But, it still up for sale, so have at her if you have $5000 to blow.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Innova-D...lKBqkAgCN2GbpvS17tRoCp10QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That's the rare 11 teeth on top, 8 on the bottom stamp. That was by far the best run Innova ever had for the Wolf. It was flippy enough to always turn, but not so flippy as to turn and burn, and it could blow down the 3rd Little Pig's brick house if you huffed and puffed right.

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread about a month ago. But, it still up for sale, so have at her if you have $5000 to blow.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Innova-D...lKBqkAgCN2GbpvS17tRoCp10QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I went to that link and found this footnote (below) at the bottom of the page. I didn't bother to see what a Wolf is going for elsewhere but it could really throw a monkey wrench into the attempt at $5000, lol.

***About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.

I went to that link and found this footnote (below) at the bottom of the page. I didn't bother to see what a Wolf is going for elsewhere but it could really throw a monkey wrench into the attempt at $5000, lol.

***About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.

The Wolf is being sold by a third party vendor, not by Walmart. Only items being sold by Walmart are eligible for price match. (Can you tell who's wife works at Walmart?)

I've read that sometimes unbelievable overpriced auctions like that are just a way to move elicit funds around, or make sales of elicit items.

Just a thought.

I believe you mean illicit (illegal) rather that elicit (to provoke).

Assuming so, that does seem like it could be a way to launder money.

If anyone sees a creamsicle-orange, 1991 2-Chain Aviar (with one or two near-puncture holes from my dearly departed dawg on one edge) anywhere, let me know. I have a crack team of investigators/wet-workers raring to go find that person and retrieve what's rightfully mine. I've seen some of those same-era discs going for $60-70 in the past.
And Joey Bagodonuts hasn't tasted blood for a long time...

On a serious note (in DGCR? is that allowed?), is anyone still buying vibrams? I have a bunch of unthrown ones I would be happy to offload

... that does seem like it could be a way to launder money.

I guess I was too late. It wouldn't load initially, then it did and it $10.49, and out of stock.

Huh.

I guess someone must have figured out that folks were onto their money laundering scheme. ;)

They have probably moved on to some other product on the website, where you can get a plastic coat hanger for (air quotes) $10,000.

On a serious note (in DGCR? is that allowed?), is anyone still buying vibrams? I have a bunch of unthrown ones I would be happy to offload

vibram might be coming back, better sell them at the high prices before they get their manufacturing going again. ill take your ibexs (not for high prices tho)

Latest posts