• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIPT & RIPT Revenge

I own Ript Revenge but have yet to play it. My friends have and they all say its a good twist to a regular game of golf

Got it and have used them. Oh man, are they demented. They do make the game much more fun, especially if you play with evil demented people.

I've played it once, its actually not a bad game. Esp if its you and your friends and you always play the same course. Adds a little something fun into a course you know the ins and outs of.

I actually just played this today for the first time. I had to drive a spike on a 400ft hole that has a OB. I also had to throw lefty. Super fun game.

ive played it we tweak the rules and allow 2 cards to be played a hole just not on the same player. more cards = more fun.

My Bro has a deck, Awesome game. I like getting the card that makes another player carry my bag.

It's definitely more fun with a bigger group, 4+ makes it more interesting imo.

First, let me say I have it. Secondly, I hate it. I would like it if my friends played the cards on each other, but anytime I play it with them they unload all their cards on me for the entire 18 holes. It get's old after the 3rd straight hole:)

For those asking - Ript Revenge is a game where you play a card game alongside a skins game during a round. Each player starts with (IIRC) 7 cards. Your hand can't be bigger than 7 cards, and you can only play one card per hole. Whoever wins the skin obviously gets the skin, all others get to draw a card from the deck.

The cards have things on them like "throw with your mini", "throw left handed", "search opponents bag and pick a disc for them to throw", "switch lies with an opponent", etc...so basically you use cards to sabotage the other players and win the skin for the hole. It's a ton of fun as long as you play with people who are good sports, you need to be playing a fun round. When I'm playing I almost never play for money unless it's a sum at the end (i.e. not X-per-hole skins but maybe everyone puts up $1 or loser buys winner lunch).

Ript vs. Revenge - from what I understand Ript Revenge just has more variety in cards. It's hard to find the original Ript game anymore.

Last time I played I really had a blast - my brother parks a tunnel hole worth 4 skins due to pushes, so I went up to the teebox, turned 90-degrees left, tossed my disc into a bush and played the "switch lies" card on him.

He got me back later though and ended up winning it. He made me drive with my mini on a 350' hole.

Latest posts