• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RIPT & RIPT Revenge

One thing I want to add; a lot of hard feelings can be developed when playing this game. One time I moved the tee box thirty feet into the thickest thick you could imagine. Not that this was a heavily wooded course but from there I easily two to three strokes to the hole. It was late in the round, the meanest thing played all day, and there was no chance to retaliate with a similar card.

You really have to play with people who have 100% the right attitude about the game, chose not to be an a-hole by the game's standards, and or play on a semi-open course.

Because of the loopholes on many cards, we did create many situations where the challenge was so severe that it easily out-weighed the humor factor of the situation. As mentioned above by making in-house rules, we closed many of those loopholes and have a general consensus on which courses this game is unacceptable to play on. However, we have had the most fun playing this game when we removed the rule about only playing one card on one player per hole. There is nothing more fun than watching someone try to throw a mini on a roller line using his offhand while facing backward and his eyes closed, all the while he cannot speak (and thus not swear at the people who just dumped on him with cards) until he holes out without using the chains.

I looked extensively online a while back and couldn't find anyone who still had the original version in stock.

I'm now having the same issue with Ript Revenge. Does anyone know if KnA Games is still in business and/or still making Ript Revenge? I've checked every big name online store I can think of w/no luck (GGGT, Clearwater, Disc Golf Center, Community, Marshall St. and about half a dozen smaller places). I'm to the point where I'm debating custom making a deck to replace the one that died in a thunderstorm recently.

SOOO much fun playing a bag tag match with RR.

Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve in our group, you will be shown no mercy.

We've done this a few times and the better players still get the lower-numbered tags.