• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Road tripping from DALLAS to AUSTIN...

How was Rivery? Recovered by now I assume? I love that course, and even though the layout is weird - I think it gets a harsher ranking than most. You played Lion's Gate, or Lion's Park? In Temple? Another great course.

I would say out of personal enjoyment - Rivery, Lion's, WilCo, and then Zilker even though the first three are all really good.

Rivery was fine, even though you could see the damage from the flooding. Hole 14 was back in the ground, albeit pretty loose. I loved Rivery...my favorite course on the trip.

Played Lion's Park in Temple. Not as impressed as I thought I would be. The construction out by hole 7 probably had something to do with it. Couldn't find a tee box, so we made up our own hole.

WilCo was my 2nd favorite. For the price of $1, that was a very cool course. Would love to open something like that up here in Dallas.

Pease was a really cool course too, especially the loooong, downhill shot on 8, and going over the creek on 11.

Was disappointed we played Zilker since I've played it before. I wanted to play another course I'd never been to. We kinda had to play it since we had 11 people in our group and it was walking distance (a mile and a half) from the hotel. Stopped back by Babay A's for dinner. :thmbup:

Latest posts