• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roc vs Buzz

I think it really depends. I'm a total newbie (started in April) and I have experience with both discs and the Comet due to various suggestions. I started with a Roc3 that was given to me but I didn't like the feel. I then tried the Comet and instantly didn't like it. So I moved on to a Pro-D Buzz, used it for half the summer for one disc rounds and beat it to death. Tried a regular Roc, didn't like it either and I ended up buying a Ti Buzzz, which is my midrange of choice. It's very forgiving of my bad form.

And that's not saying the Roc3 was completely useless. Towards the end of the summer I started practicing a RHFH for trouble shots, and when I use the Roc it just feels like I get a perfect snap. It could all be in my head though...

Get a shark..170+....you could play just with that and learn a clean form ..throw it 300..roc3s are my mid for 300+....just hate buzzes for some reason...they feel weird to me