• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Round 2: Ion Giveaway Video Contest!

Do you want only 10 putts, and have us make all 10? Or can we film a bunch of putts as long as the last 10 are in a row?

I only need to see 10 go in in a row. If you get 15 in a row, great even better! I don't wanna see ANY misses. You can throw 50, and if somewhere in there you get ten in a row come shout at the camera and edit the missed putts before your 10 in a row. As long as it's one uninterrupted video. You follow? I don't want any misses in the winning video. You will be stoked when you're done. You will have this video forever to show your friends, they will be jealous.

interesting, may have to try this after my exams tomorrow. We don't even have to pay shipping?

Someone will do it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to this video!

Someone will do it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to this video!

Will they prove that it's 30' or will we take their word for it?

I measured out 10 yards and with a wide-angle HERO it looks like I'm 50+' away. OP will just take their word for it? :)

BTW no plans to enter since I'd be putting in my basement, so no worries on my end if someone nabs it by putting from 27' instead of 30' or something.

On second consideration I will have to wait until I can get out to the course again, my parents decided to use our practice basket with lights strung on it as part of our Xmas light decorations and now it is not usable for putting.

:wall:

indoor 30' acceptable?

i'll just mine the security footage... i nail 30 x 30'ers all the time, all the time.

Do you also often run up to the camera and thank Huk for the Ion? If so, I'll bet you get a lot of weird looks.

Huk Finn, making disc golfers everywhere....better.

Martin, dude. I was feeling it and felt your pain when you missed. I knew you didn't win as I was watching but I still had that hope you were going to do it. You got it brother. Keep it up.