• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rut-ro Shaggy......

fentos

Inspired by my 2 yr old Great Dane named Edwin!

4778_547738625816_57504836_32557204_85434_n.jpg

"Rooby Rooby roo!!!"

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
Nice!! i need to get some vinyl so I can make some dye's for my 6yo nephew...hes already addicted to "discis" so when uncle mike comes around he ALWAYS wants to throw lol...

You need to make a dye of your face so he will always play DG with you, no matter what.

He will subconsciously develop a DG disorder and only want to play with you for the rest of his life.

haha..no!!! that little guy drives me insane about 95% of the time...he even sometimes makes disc golf stressful for me becuase he likes to throw his until he gets to the basket without waiting for me to throw first!! im gonna hit him one of these days and hes never gonna do it again I bet you! lol

Well, teach him etiquette of the game. He needs to learn now or else he will never learn. But yes hit him and he will try to hit you back... kids are wicked.

Well, teach him etiquette of the game. He needs to learn now or else he will never learn. But yes hit him and he will try to hit you back... kids are wicked.

especially this one!! hes a little rotten kid! But no he won't...he has hit granpa before and gave him a black eye...he now knows not to throw when someone is by the basket (we were in my backyard and my dad was walking towards my basket to get the putters out and my nephew threw his 150g cheetah and hit my dad...needless to say he got pissed...he still finished that game of perfect putt 360 though haha...My dad will only putt...havn't gotten him on the course...YET! :p