• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rycenga Park Warning Sign

rshrevo

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Just played Rycenga Park in Spring Lake, Michigan. When I got to Hole 17 there is a sign posted by the tee from the City of Spring Lake. The sign states that people are parking along the road instead of the designated spots for the park. It is also complaining of the trash along the course as well as all the beer bottles that are found on the course. Since alcohol is prohibited on the course. They state that if this keeps up they will pull the course permanently. So please DO NOT drink at the course and pick up your trash. We Don't want to lose this course due to some Jerks trying to ruin it for everyone else.

Good call man. I have never, nor will ever litter or drink there. I hope others will have the same respect. Littering and drinking with NO baskets will be even worse for everyone.

I used to live in Spring Lake, and MAN am I glad I moved back to G.R. errr ehmmmm Midgar. I'm just glad that they didn't try to cram a course into Central Park in Spring Lake.

Good Call shrevo.

Latest posts