• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sacramento Area, North to NW or NE

sumo21

Eagle Member
In school now, so looking for weekend road trips a few hours away so we can hit 2 courses or play a few 9-holers. I've played everything in the area with the exception of Sunrise, not paying to play anything local.

Maybe north on I-5 might be a suggestion. When school breaks for summer, maybe a few day trips can be had.

Not sure how far you are willing to drive, but Taylor Mountain in Santa Rosa was pretty fun and Brooktrails in Wilits is one of my favorite courses I've ever played.

I'm definitely down but I usually ride along as well because I don't have a car. I usually pitch in for gas. If anyone wants to drive, post it here and maybe we can get a few road trips in over the summer. And I can meet some cool people.

Any body, in the Sacramento area or thereabouts, want to plan a few road trips in the upcoming weeks to courses not in the Sacramento area? Would like to hit up courses that I haven't yet played. Take a look at my profile to see the courses that I've already played.