• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Saint-likes and dislikes and notable comparisons

I must have gotten a weird saint. Opto line misprint and that thing flips so easy it's kinda scary sometimes. Still has a reliable fade at the end but wow.

Thumb smashed on my Galaxy Note 4

Interesting. It seems like there's a lot of range of stability on Saints which would be super noticeable when you're expecting stable. Sounds like a mold I'll need to compare PLH's on when I pick up new ones. I may have gotten lucky on my Opto and Frost Saints from Marshall St.

Interesting. It seems like there's a lot of range of stability on Saints which would be super noticeable when you're expecting stable. Sounds like a mold I'll need to compare PLH's on when I pick up new ones. I may have gotten lucky on my Opto and Frost Saints from Marshall St.
For all I know it could just be that I have garbage form haha.

Thumb smashed on my Galaxy Note 4

I only have experience with 4-5 Opto Saints (only one I put through the full life cycle myself), but they all have a mild wiggle HSS with a sweeping fade initially. After wear the turn becomes apparent and the fade pretty much goes away if they are thrown with power. They can get to be turnover drivers eventually but none were like that fresh...maybe mike.sepulveda got a weird one.

Well, to report back-I did start this forum. My quest to find two gold line saints about 170g or less ended with only one. A beautiful marble like grey 171g.

These are different than my Saint Pros. And yes a little less stable than my saint frost.

This bad boy is super pop top and glides for days. A super straight flyer. Really meant to be released on a bit of hyzer.

It sadly now sits in a wheat field lost with four foot grass in every direction hiding it until they bail the field up.

Tonight I got on line and ordered two pearl colored saints hoping for 170g from a (170-172) range.

The Saints are definelty flippy and long for high arm speed. I believe their is writing on the disc that says overstable driver. It should read stable driver. And is a true fair way driver geared for most arm speeds.

Great mold, nearly flawless and really this is kind of like a staple for crafting longer fairway shots that need to get to unique places.

Last edited:
I still didn't make it to the point of spending even more money on TBirds to see how after ten plus years they fly now for me. And to compare/contrast them to Saints as well.

Latest posts