• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Salient Disc Golf

They are certainly not Prodigy or MVP clear, but they'd pass for Innova clear.
Regardless, I want one/ten.

Are you that blind? they are white around the rim but the flight plate is clear.

Having been a sales person for over 15 years and owning my own business I wouldn't recommend anyone representing my company saying anything like this... It might be true, but what a horrible way to respond. And I've seen a lot of your comments on here and if you are representing this new company I would think twice. Not trying to pick a fight, but I literally would stay away from a company that is this combative with its potential clients. Just my humble opinion.

Having been a sales person for over 15 years and owning my own business I wouldn't recommend anyone representing my company saying anything like this... It might be true, but what a horrible way to respond. And I've seen a lot of your comments on here and if you are representing this new company I would think twice. Not trying to pick a fight, but I literally would stay away from a company that is this combative with its potential clients. Just my humble opinion.

I'm going to amend my comment. Privately I was contacted by a Representative of Salient (or so I assume) and they were very gracious and open to comment. Like I told them I wasn't trying to attack, I just want to see new companies really focus on amazing customer service, and it sounds like they are really open to that.

Steve,

Im going to send you a liquid helium Prometheus, tell me what you think when you get it and see if you like it more. So far around the south the guys like the 170g versions much better than the heavy weights which was to be expected.

I have 2 174 heliums coming my way, well I was told they were heliums. So il be interested to se how it goes. I could match my first run z nukes with these at 415 with a slight head wind so I will be interested to see if the 174 gives me the extra distance.

I have 2 174 heliums coming my way, well I was told they were heliums. So il be interested to se how it goes. I could match my first run z nukes with these at 415 with a slight head wind so I will be interested to see if the 174 gives me the extra distance.

Scott I just put a couple of x outs in the mail last night for you to check out so you may have a few more now lol

If I'm thinking of the right person lol

Steve,

Im going to send you a liquid helium Prometheus, tell me what you think when you get it and see if you like it more. So far around the south the guys like the 170g versions much better than the heavy weights which was to be expected.

Sounds good, looking forward to it!

Scott P? If so that's awesome chris. The heavys flew great. But I think the light ones will be what I need for that nice long hyzer flip.

Kilgus or dg,

Seems to have been a while since these shipped out. I preordered a Contender and my Prometheus has still not arrived. Should I be concerned or are these just taking a while to ship? I live in Oregon fwiw.

Kilgus or dg,

Seems to have been a while since these shipped out. I preordered a Contender and my Prometheus has still not arrived. Should I be concerned or are these just taking a while to ship? I live in Oregon fwiw.

I just emailed chris and will try to get you an answer asap

Kilgus or dg,

Ok just got word. Most have been received. If you haven't received your gear yet give it til next week. it's probably just because of shipping

Ok just got word. Most have been received. If you haven't received your gear yet give it til next week. it's probably just because of shipping

Anything dealing with Physical Flight should be posted in that thread to keep confusion down. Thanks

I'm really excited to be working with Salient on some graphic design projects!

Helium Technology is now making the Prometheus possible in 160-180g.

Attachments

• SalientDiscs_HeliumTechnologyLogo-Color_PROOF.jpg
    SalientDiscs_HeliumTechnologyLogo-Color_PROOF.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts