• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha im loving all the trouble and concern i brought to attention.. as soon as i open that brown box i said "oh DGCR is going to love this one.."

Facebook, I commented on the picture of the red bag, they wanted back but didn't delete

Yeah I just saw that, I loved their response!

I give it 10 minutes before they delete it. But props to you for the great comment made me laugh :hfive:

Well, at least they are claiming on FB that they pay shipping both ways on any defective bags.

Quick, someone screen grab that before it disappears.

I am really glad I decided to buy a backpack. I am glad I got a smaller one. I am glad the price was kept low. However, time is money. When you fail to deliver, I get critical. When you blame someone else and are terse with a polite customer, I am irked. Had I known Grip was planning a sale back when I preordered( I jumped fairly quick), I would certainly have waited. It's not like I saved myself any time.

Again, I am happy with the bag (as long as it is well constructed) but the extra $50 for better customer appreciation may well have been worth it; even to a broke college student.

From Facebook....

My question was if every bag went through QC.

Their response: Salient Discs - When you are dealing with a very large quantity of bags inevitably a few slip thru the cracks which is why we offer a warranty to replace those bags that might have a manufacturer defect and we pay shipping paid both ways to help make the process as seamless as possible.

From their facebook...not sure why hillary said you would have to pay shipping....

"When you are dealing with a very large quantity of bags inevitably a few slip thru the cracks which is why we offer a warranty to replace those bags that might have a manufacturer defect and we pay shipping paid both ways to help make the process as seamless as possible."

Get 'em, Bacon!!!
Nick Bacon: Look at the site you wrote off. A bag arrived with the bottom straps not sewn on. When he contacted you. You told him he would have to pay to get it replaced or refunded...

Salient Discs - That was a mis communication with our sales/customer service rep, and the above solution I just mentioned was offered to him over an hour ago
4 minutes ago · Like · 1

(They liked their own post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts