• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, think of how many miles your bag will have traveled by the time it gets to you lol

China to USA to New Zealand.. what is that, 16,000 miles ish?

Assuming they're made in China/Taiwan anyways.

I didn't order mine til November so it seems that mine will probably not go out this week. No rush, can't touch it til Christmas because of wifey~

I didn't order mine til November so it seems that mine will probably not go out this week. No rush, can't touch it til Christmas because of wifey~

Something like that. Sounds about right anyway. I wonder how many miles in total i'll get the discs the bag will be carrying to travel in it's lifetime? There's a question for all the thinkers out there to ponder over until the bags get here!

I got the email but the UPS site still says they're waiting for the package to arrive at their facility. Usually UPS is within 15 to 30 minutes of being accurate, and often is much faster.

Yeah looks like my bag hasn't gone out yet either. At this time of day guess it won't make it out this week...

^^It's also a week into December, so they may still be waiting for UPS to do the pickup or process them at the drop-off (however they're doing it).

No movement on mine either.

I got the email but the UPS site still says they're waiting for the package to arrive at their facility. Usually UPS is within 15 to 30 minutes of being accurate, and often is much faster.

Five hours later - same story. Shipping label created, but no "movement" of the bag. Got the email last night, but it's 6pm now.

Again, I don't care, as I'm not going anywhere to play for a few months. Just updating so we can all have an idea what's going on.

Doesn't look like it's gonna ship today. Doesn't really matter, just dissapointing in all the delays, especially when salient said they would ship out this week. Don't really understand it

Doesn't look like it's gonna ship today. Doesn't really matter, just dissapointing in all the delays, especially when salient said they would ship out this week. Don't really understand it

you won't see any tracking til late tonight. check tomorrow morning.

Randomly choosing sample cities, Beijing to San Francisco to Auckland NZ is a bit over 12,000 miles

Yeah I'm really bored tonite

It's not like it's a Grip bag, you guys. :p

I agree I've had dd ranger, 3 different grips, and most everything else except voodoo and mystery ranch stuff I hope it looks better than the pics physical flight posted because those look kinda dumpy. But $119 I guess you get what you pay for.

you won't see any tracking til late tonight. check tomorrow morning.

That would only be true if UPS only gets them tomorrow. It's not like they dropped them off today, are on their way out to customers, but the website doesn't update for another day. If they don't show the bag as received, UPS doesn't have them.

So far as I know… I've never seen a UPS shipment not show any updates until the day after it's been received and started on its way.

11pm the day after I got my tracking number and UPS doesn't have my box yet. Were any shipped out Friday as promised?

That would only be true if UPS only gets them tomorrow. It's not like they dropped them off today, are on their way out to customers, but the website doesn't update for another day. If they don't show the bag as received, UPS doesn't have them.

So far as I know… I've never seen a UPS shipment not show any updates until the day after it's been received and started on its way.

11pm the day after I got my tracking number and UPS doesn't have my box yet. Were any shipped out Friday as promised?

:popcorn:

Have they done anything as promised?? Has anything gone as planned?? Lol this is just the next problem from them, followed by bag problems most likely then followed by more bad customer service. Hope not but , it seems to be the trend with this company.

As much as I wanted this to work out and go smoothly (at least for all you bag orderers), this does seem really odd.

It sounds like Salient is sending all of the info to UPS before they actually send or have the boxes picked up. Maybe they want them all to go out at once?

Which would just be another odd decision in a long line...

As much as I wanted this to work out and go smoothly (at least for all you bag orderers), this does seem really odd.

It sounds like Salient is sending all of the info to UPS before they actually send or have the boxes picked up. Maybe they want them all to go out at once?

Which would just be another odd decision in a long line...

Its just them being unorganized, and trying to put forth like things are going smoothly but really most likely there are problems with the bags.

Its just them being unorganized, and trying to put forth like things are going smoothly but really most likely there are problems with the bags.

honestly I'm starting to feel the same way, I love Chris and salient to death but there is only so much I can do. my only guess is they want to send everything out at the same time...which honestly doesn't make much sense to me. another possibility is the ice storm hit there and delayed ups from doing the pick up. I know they sold a ton of bags over the past couple months that's for sure...the waiting game continues :(

I don't think its about them shipping all at once, first sold should ship first, I'd say either bag problems or lack of employees to actually process the orders, if they sold that many then they should have workers but for all we know those sales are spent and they are broke Lol and can't afford to ship!! Lol doubtful but what's shipping on a few hundred bags?

Have they done anything as promised??

They haven't promised much. So as far as I know, this is the first promise that's been broken - they said they'd ship by Friday, and they haven't.

The October arrival date was an estimate. One that was pushed back because of changes to the mini pocket, and some other things. Improvements.

So what else have they failed to do? Cuz again by my count they just hit "1."

I read through the entire Grip bag fiasco thread. This still pales in comparison.

That's not unusual. You generate a tracking number, print a label, stick it on the box, and then when you drop it off, UPS scans it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts