• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in All they are complete jokes in my opinion and everyone is welcome to theirs. I'm tired of the BS and excuses, everyone can believe what they want DG fan you won't even have a spot with them in 3 mo , I already see people complaining about you on Facebook and your just a pawn.

Man dude how angry are you irl that all you can do is huff and puff online until you're blue in the face. Over a 120 dollar bag if its causing you this much stress just tell them to ship it to me id gladly take it off your hands. It would probably be better for your mental health. Also nice personal attack on the only person giving us the time of day, prick.

Man dude how angry are you irl that all you can do is huff and puff online until you're blue in the face. Over a 120 dollar bag if its causing you this much stress just tell them to ship it to me id gladly take it off your hands. It would probably be better for your mental health. Also nice personal attack on the only person giving us the time of day, prick.

i have come to expect it in this thread :\

I'm still intersted in this bag and am really excited to see some reviews.

That said.... What a pathetic group of whining, entitled little pansies some of you belong to. You whiners must be little teenagers who have never had a true responsibility in your life and expect the world to be delivered by Amazon Prime Drones because you spent your hard earned chores money.

Get over yourselves, you little snot-nosed sissies. It's seriously pathetic.

Now, let's hope this bag is everything that no other company has thought be: medium, sturdy, comfortable, and most of all....affordable. The stats seem right, so let's hope the Catalyst delivers! (Yes to double entendres) if so, you'll shortly be seeing my Revo Carolina on the marketplace for cheap and a Catalyst stuffed full of my plastic. If not, here's to more shopping and waiting.

That said.... What a pathetic group of whining, entitled little pansies some of you belong to. You whiners must be little teenagers who have never had a true responsibility in your life and expect the world to be delivered by Amazon Prime Drones because you spent your hard earned chores money.

Now, let's hope this bag is everything that no other company has thought be: medium, sturdy, comfortable, and most of all....affordable. The stats seem right, so let's hope the Catalyst delivers! (Yes to double entendres) if so, you'll shortly be seeing my Revo Carolina on the marketplace for cheap and a Catalyst stuffed full of my plastic. If not, here's to more shopping and waiting.

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

I think that was pretty harsh not that your not entitled to your own opinion but you can't tell me that you have never gone to a store or resturant and not been happy with services and complained...of course your not going to go on and on about like you would on a forum but you would still be pissed and rant I am very interested in this bag but there was alot of let down and hold up for it but that's just my thoughts

And you need to pm me if you sell that revo for cheap

conan_thumb.gif

From Facebook:
D.j. Jolly What happened was most people that ordered a bag it was shipped out friday...if your bag wasn't shipped out then you are getting the new antidote mid range and your package will be shipped out monday

Okay everyone, no more tears. *unless your bag already shipped and you wanted to try out their new mid-range on the cheap.

Literally every person in this thread for or against what's going on is bat**** insane.

What I don't understand is why even bother your time ranting and bashing others on a online forum.. Haha truly pitiful. And it's hilarious because in reality you could be arguing with a 15 year old and getting satisfaction out of it.. On a disc golf forum.
Let's all just be patient and excited about a new bag entering the DG community
Looking forward to some reviews!

Still waiting for mine here. No biggie though, I'm guessing they didn't get them all done in time for the weekend.

this is gonna sound weird at first but I think this is why. if you make a free account with ups, the address you sign up is entered into their systems. every time a package by ups is sent to that address you are notified...now I wasn't signed up when I got my first or my second contender but I registered and got the email from ups with my tracking number. so it won't do much to register now but this is the only thing I can think of...that is of course the other guys here don't have a free account with ups...can y'all chime in real quick?

I think you should stop trying to guess for them. You've more than done your part, time for SALIENT to put up or shut up.

I think you should stop trying to guess for them. You've more than done your part, time for SALIENT to put up or shut up.

They have done their part too. I am trying to help the guy out, if my answer is proven wrong then I will do what i can to make nzdiscgolfer feel more at ease about his order and possibly find his tracking number....a little thing called customer service, that evidently some like to think the company lacks. my job isn't done here until i know i have done my best to satisfy every salient customer, if they are great, i feel a whole lot better about myself, if not then i let it go and hope they will give the company another shot. This is what it means to be in customer service, something a lot of people don't understand, but this is what i enjoy

Last edited:
My post wasn't an attack on you whatsoever, just to clarify. I just recall you saying you weren't officially "salient" staff, so I was just trying to tell you not to overload yourself with someone else's job. :)

has anybody else not received tracking email?
I haven't got anything else either. I preordered in September, which may or may not be the reason why. Maybe it's at the bottom of the list. They're saving the best for last I guess. I hope mine has 1 more pencil holder than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.