• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient HELIX Bag

Scott, can we get that picture(s) of you wearing the bag? I am quite interested... even though I just bought a bag a month ago lol

Scott, can we get that picture(s) of you wearing the bag? I am quite interested... even though I just bought a bag a month ago lol

I totally spaced that last night when my fiance came home from work. I will see if I can remember by the time she gets home tonight. I will make sure I get one from the back and side.

Also on the note of pictures Disc Nation will be taking better pictures of the bag and we will then update the pictures so they all look a bit better than they do now.

When will there be a video up of the bag. I already ordered mine but would still like to see one just because

When will there be a video up of the bag. I already ordered mine but would still like to see one just because

Well I know Chris plans on making a video of the production bag I think next week or the week after. I only have a sample so I was avoiding making a video because I do not want to steer people in the wrong direction even though anything changing from sample to production is more internal than anything. If I make a video I will need make sure I say what has changed because I want everyone to know up front.

1. The bottom of the main opening has been extended by 1in in height compared to the sample.
2. The internal frame is going to be stiffer to accommodate the extra weight people might carry in the bag.
3. The production run has extra stitching on the shoulder strap connection.
4. The inside of the bag with match the accent color on the outside.
5. The go get it slot divider will be stiffer in the production model.
6. The back padding has been increased in the production model.
7. The small pockets on the side in front of the bottle holders will have zippers on the production model.

With all of this in mind I can make a video soon. All of these changes are for the positive.

A video will be up Monday or Tuesday of the production bag along with updated high res photos courtesy of Disc Nation. One nation under par :)

Sorry about taking a couple days to get these pictures up, also sorry for the rookie photographer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm likeing what I see. Any way u can give out your height. Trying to get an idea on how it will fit me cause im 6'1 210lb

I have been a big fan of my Catalyst bag, so has my wife... So I get the HELIX, and she gets the Catalyst. Makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks to Salient for putting together another fine product. So far, I have had great experiences with your products and after the initial start-up stress, Salient has been one of the better companies I have dealt with for helpful and timely responses.

I have been a big fan of my Catalyst bag, so has my wife... So I get the HELIX, and she gets the Catalyst. Makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks to Salient for putting together another fine product. So far, I have had great experiences with your products and after the initial start-up stress, Salient has been one of the better companies I have dealt with for helpful and timely responses.

Sounds fair to me and we appreciate your continued support.

lighter on the brown, more of a copper look actually would make the blue really pop-- Even a lighter blue too. I like the grey and black as it is. 2nd run multi colored helix! :p

Scott- Is there a divider inside the main compartment to keep the discs upright if its not completely full?

Then it would REALLY look like a Grip bag.

It doesn't now? Those straps look damn near identical lol. If there was a strap that went across the chest I'd think they just "borrowed" them directly. I'm sure it's a great bag though. I have a grip L and I enjoy it so this should be too.