• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient News and Notes

Karma, it's a real thing - and who better to eat a few heaping piles of hypothetical ****, than salient?

I won't be sad to see them go, it's long overdue. I just wonder what they'll attempt to change their name to this time?

Disc golf, perfected. ��

I normally hate to see businesses fail, especially those who venture into disc golf but Salient had this coming to them. Karma is a b****.

I always reserve judgement on stuff until I see the thing from both sides (if that is even possible)... but, you guys have been talking about Salient for so long that it probably doesn't matter. They ran the business poorly and didn't get who the customer was... they just missed it so completely.

Let's hope this sends a message. Let's hope they try again having learned from their mistakes.

Or not...

Notes for next time:

- Don't be stupid

-Don't cheap out on manufacturing costs

-Don't be a d-bag to your customer base

-Hire hotter chicks, maybe ones who aren't used-up husks of long-in-the-tooth Hooters waitresses

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Karma, it's a real thing - and who better to eat a few heaping piles of hypothetical ****, than salient?

I won't be sad to see them go, it's long overdue. I just wonder what they'll attempt to change their name to this time?

Disc golf, perfected. ��

i think they change up the brand strategy, go for the honest route

SCOUNDREL DISC GOLF:

You knew we was snek when you bought our bag

Let's hope they try again having learned from their mistakes.

Mistake:
- to understand (something or someone) incorrectly
- to make a wrong judgment about (something)
- to identify (someone or something) incorrectly

Repeatedly lying, ripping off customers, and engaging in character assassination against victims was not a mistake.

It was a clearly defined business practice.

Lol you couldn't have done that even if they were in business!

:clap:

I do think they're still "in business" for now...so maybe it's worth a shot.

I'm waiting for the inventory clear out. Or the "new" bags with patches over the Salient logo.

The lifetime warranty was never as sad as when salient offered it.

:clap:
I'm waiting for the inventory clear out. Or the "new" bags with patches over the Salient logo.

I like this plan, but if someone set the $35 Prodigy backpack and a Salient backpack on a massive markdown in front of me, I'd buy the Prodigy.

Why not just own the Falient moniker fully? Re-brand the S with an F, mark everything down and just play the WWE 'heel' to the nth degree.

"Your $6 disc is warped? Tough! You knew who you bought it from, so don't come back to us playing stupid" then body slam the customer.

Would be a better commercial than Jesus.

It won't let me sign up for a ADGT membership! Dang I was hoping for a low number.

All and all being a local I have had my share of Failent problems. But do hope they learned from this. Interesting to See how much it would cost to buy the company name after chapter 7. Turn it into a clothing line that actually gets what disc golfers are. Nice catch fraze of "Sailent- we are not those guys."

It looks like they hired a real attorney to file the bankruptcy instead of the fake one that sent all of us emails and letters.

Latest posts