• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

School Tourney

I'd say get different discs and let the first place finishers have their pick of what they want, then second place, and third gets what's left.

That was my gut feeling. Just didn't know if I was the only one who felt that way. I'll plan on that then. I'm looking to go with different mid-ranges, mostly non-innova stuff. That's really all that you can find here, so I want to give them the option of winning something they would have to order online otherwise. Thanks again for the input.

Just in...

My order came in today, here's the selection!

The fade lite is for the CTP winner, and the Medium Wizard is for the Ring of Fire winner. I was surprised at how firm the Wizard actually is.

Another thing, should CTP and RoF take place after or before the actual round?

Attachments

• 0225101518-01.jpg
    0225101518-01.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 15
Run the CTP on one of the holes during the round, and have the RoF directly after the round. Thats my opinion. The tournament sounds pretty casual so in reality anything should work for the feel you're going after. Good Luck

Total of thirteen guys showed up, so I made it 14. It seemed like everyone had a good time, everything turned out to be really casual and nobody looked like they would have rather had it any other way. I was happy for a friend of mine, it was only his second time playing and he ended up winning a Pro-D Buzzz so I think he's going to be getting out there more often, he was excited. All in all it was a success!

Oh, and I had a lot of the guys asking me about when we would do it again. Unfortunately I don't think I can get the funds for another one but we have the option to fundraise however we want so it's possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts